Glen Campbell....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
for the love of god please buy some trousers that are a decent length. It may be fashionable at the moment (or not, I have no idea) but seeing an older guy wearing pants that show off his bare ankles just makes him look ridiculous.

But it's trendy and it's fashion! I do like Glen, he's reasonably entertaining on shows even if he does come out with all the old cliches. He has a style all of his own and I think he looks a lot better turned out than Antthony and much more cutting edge than Patrick Hoy.

CC

But it's trendy and it's fashion! I do like Glen, he's reasonably entertaining on shows even if he does come out with all the old cliches. He has a style all of his own and I think he looks a lot better turned out than Antthony and much more cutting edge than Patrick Hoy.

CC

I like him too, he has a gentle sense of humour & I can forgive the cliches. My mum liked him all those years ago when he was on This Morning & she said he had an open face; I think he's got better with age, has a lovely smile & fits in days at the Q around the real stuff he does which sounds quite interesting.

I like Glen, he seem very inoffensive, but I can't say that I agree with his fashion sense, but then I just dress to please myself. I take very little notice of what the presenters/guests tell me is on-trend :mysmilie_17:

He often encourages us to wear clothing that does not appear that we are 'trying too hard.' Although a nice enough man, I think he, himself, is trying much too hard to look 'with it.'He appears silly and presents himself as a fashion victim.

Glen does a spot of modelling. I’ve seen him in catalogues (minus ankle flappers) and also in cruise brochures, swanning around on luxury ships. Better seen than heard imo.

Glen does a spot of modelling. I’ve seen him in catalogues (minus ankle flappers) and also in cruise brochures, swanning around on luxury ships. Better seen than heard imo.

I'm holed up with our cat as the house has been taken over by workmen so I had my lunch & looked on his Instagram. He obviously adores his wife, has very attractive daughters, is very happy living in Yorkshire, loves food &, among other things, has started to model for Oliver Sweeney. The Q must be a lucrative sideline.

Glenn and his Mrs did a short spell on Ideal World; a "late night" slot showing racy (by IW standards) lingerie in a very short-lived format chatting about all things boudoir with our Dennice. I imagine Great Aunt Doris hoping to buy a comfy pair of Cushion Walks made a complaint or they didn't sell very much. I bet that's not on his CV and show reel!

he looks like a bag man. his trousers look odd because he's not wearing it right. I suppose he looks eccentric but in the worse possible way

Latest posts

Back