Go Clever 90 ARGGHHH!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

richastro

Registered Shopper
ok, here is a brief outline of my issue

around november i bought the go clever 90 tablet, wasnt expecting much for £80 but enough to use it. it broke, i mean, it wasnt charging (not charger issue) and the software kept crashing within a day of getting it...tried resets and everything... had to send it back

got a new one, exact same thing happened with this

ive seen several for repairs sale with this problem, ive seen reviews saying this problem, i strongly think this is a common issue with these tablets and stated so on the phone and in a letter to try and get a refund.

i was told if i explained and sent it back i would get a refund

what did i get? another one sent to me!!

so what is it now? a perpetual cycle of me getting them, breaking (because they will i am sure of it) and returning it?

any ideas?
thanks
ps - ive noticed its not on the ideal world site anymore, so cant see what reviews it had

Is your ken similar to the one on the tv now?? Was tempted!! Thought I had seen a positive review about this before or perhaps I have got that wrong?

You absolutely do NOT have to keep accepting replacements. Consumer law, strengthened by EU Consumer Protection directives are clear about this, and Ideal World know this full well. They will continue to try to fob you off with replacements, but your legal right, and one with which they must comply, is to provide a refund for the full purchase price if your item is defective. Additionally, if the item is less that six months old, there is an assumption in law the the fault existed when the item was bought, i.e. you do not have to prove the fault, as such.

Basically, the more you accept replacements, the more you are giving IW a licence to treat you like sh**. If you want a refund, tell them this in no uncertain terms, quote UK sales legislation and, if necessary, threaten them with a claim in the County Court via the MoneyClaim online service. You'll soon enough get a refund. Advertising their shoddy service on social media also works wonders too.

Latest posts

Back