Going, going, gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
Is the Tiana B range being discontinued? Annalee and whatsit (the sister brand) has already gone it seems........Gone the way of Very Vollbracht, Taylor Dresses, Print Fusion, Beth Terrell, George Simonton, that strange German chap with tight trousers...

Imho none of the above will be missed...but I do think they need a new fashion buyer...the tsb today is dire.

Harald and Antthony both entertaining guests but I'm afraid their clothes are not for me - bar the Antthony plain black/navy trousers I had in the sale which are actually quite good. I liked George Simonton as a guest but not enthralled with his clothes. I believe he is actually 70ish so maybe popping across the pond has gone beyond him. Surprised if Tiana B is going but Ronni Nicole is very similar and I would guess more popular. I don't remember seeing Casual & Co since Genevieve Redmond who is now on IW (and married but her new name escapes me).

CC

Anyone remember 'South Lodge' fashion.... really well made casual clothes...

Harald and Antthony both entertaining guests but I'm afraid their clothes are not for me - bar the Antthony plain black/navy trousers I had in the sale which are actually quite good. I liked George Simonton as a guest but not enthralled with his clothes. I believe he is actually 70ish so maybe popping across the pond has gone beyond him. Surprised if Tiana B is going but Ronni Nicole is very similar and I would guess more popular. I don't remember seeing Casual & Co since Genevieve Redmond who is now on IW (and married but her new name escapes me).

CC

Genevieve Redmond didn't actually change her name to her husband's name, she's gaelicised it. Ni Reamoinn = Redmond.

Gaelic surnames are masculine (O/Ua or Mac) or feminine (Ni or Nic). If taking a husband's surname Uí or Mhic then the husband's gaelic name.

More on Wikipedia - it's complicated, as I found out when one of my friends got married!

I had a couple of Print Fusion dresses from the early days .They were Ok but like all things Q fashion,they became more ugly and overpriced.

I liked Harrold, got a few of his items and they are still going strong. Some were over the top but I wish he would come back.

New range today by Sigred Olsen (wonder if she is related to the olsen twins), what got me was that one of the 'event prices' you saved a whole wait for it 30p, yeah not exactly getting me to rush to the phones and buy it. It seemed nice and had it been around £10 cheaper I may have been tempted, as it looked a nice basic jersey top, which is as they keep banding on about is a 'basic wardrobe favourite'! But please 30p!

New range today by Sigred Olsen (wonder if she is related to the olsen twins), what got me was that one of the 'event prices' you saved a whole wait for it 30p, yeah not exactly getting me to rush to the phones and buy it. It seemed nice and had it been around £10 cheaper I may have been tempted, as it looked a nice basic jersey top, which is as they keep banding on about is a 'basic wardrobe favourite'! But please 30p!

Looks like another over priced range.

Oh bother, I forgot to watch....I dare say it will be on again .....

Casual & Co are just coats now, but originally they were summer attire. Lightweight trousers and tops, strappy dresses and the 'gobby' Genevieve guesting it.

Looks like another over priced range.

Just what I thought. I was tempted by the top Jackie Kabler was wearing until I noticed it was £66. 100% cotton with a bit of embroidery around the neckline. It was nice but not that nice. You're looking at £70+ Incl p&p.

Latest posts

Back