Good Result.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mia56

Registered Shopper
Well think today has been strange, doing a clear out and found a bracelet that I bought from QVC last December. It's never been great at staying on so just put it back in the box and forgot all about it.

Tried it today and thought wow I like that, it fell off my wrist and I thought oh yes! It's always been like that. Looked the item up and there were loads of complaints about the catch, though I would call QVC and result. I'm getting my money back! £45 no argument just a sorry and we will send you a return label.

I'm delighted

That's one of the main delights of the reviews. If only we could trust that all the negative ones got published.....

I've also had a few negative things to say but when it's good praise should be given. The girl in the call centre was great.

I've also had a few negative things to say but when it's good praise should be given. The girl in the call centre was great.

Agreed. I have always found Customer Services to be great, especially recently when I thought I had sent back a £300 Caci without adequate insurance., and was a gibbering wreck, only to be calmed by a helpful girl at the call centre.

That's great £300 is a lot to lose glad it turned out well for you. remember that Hermes is better than Royal Mail for expensive returns.

That's great £300 is a lot to lose glad it turned out well for you. remember that Hermes is better than Royal Mail for expensive returns.

Thank you. And that reminds me, that once I have a tracking number from Hermes my worries are over, because they are responsible from then on for safe delivery. I need not spend days worrying if it's got lost in the post.

It was the tennis bracelet dimoneeque. It really looks nice and to be honest I had no complaint until it kept falling off. I got it 5/12/14. So it was a TSV around that time.

I have never had a problem with CS when something has gone wrong even after a long while.Always got a refund no questions asked.

So far neither have I had a problem with cs .Infact if I want a replacement and that item is only one in stock they will send it to me in good faith and I will send the item to be replaced when their label comes to me .Have been shopping for almost the time they have been .Not much problem

Latest posts

Back