Goodbye all :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
With IW scheduled to disappear from Virgin, it's likely I'll rarely (if ever) watch it again. I don't have Freeview configured on my 'main telly' and tbh don't intend doing so. My spare room telly is rarely on and I've never watched IW online.

So I'll take this opportunity to say goodbye to you lot :) It's been fun mixed with the occasional rant. I can't help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end for IW.

p.s. If I 'do' occasionally pop by to say hello (after saying goodbye) don't hold it against me :)

p.p.s. (for old times sake) This watch is the embodiment of a moment in time, the tick tock tick tock of masterful horology that takes you back to a bygone era. Not only is it simply exquisite in all ... not only is it simply beautiful to ... not only is it enthralled with ... but it's also a statement on any wrist. A statement that says 'I'm here, look at my watch' and believe me, people WILL look. A tell it like it is me ...

With IW scheduled to disappear from Virgin, it's likely I'll rarely (if ever) watch it again. I don't have Freeview configured on my 'main telly' and tbh don't intend doing so. My spare room telly is rarely on and I've never watched IW online.

So I'll take this opportunity to say goodbye to you lot :) It's been fun mixed with the occasional rant. I can't help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end for IW.

p.s. If I 'do' occasionally pop by to say hello (after saying goodbye) don't hold it against me :)

p.p.s. (for old times sake) This watch is the embodiment of a moment in time, the tick tock tick tock of masterful horology that takes you back to a bygone era. Not only is it simply exquisite in all ... not only is it simply beautiful to ... not only is it enthralled with ... but it's also a statement on any wrist. A statement that says 'I'm here, look at my watch' and believe me, people WILL look. A tell it like it is me ...
You will most definitely be missed.

Do drop in on us- if only just to check up and make sure we haven’t all started to emulate our heroes, selling each other shonky watches, mountains of ‘unavailable‘ air fryers and radiators-on-a-lead.

Goodbye, cheeky chappie. The forum will be a lesser place without your intelligent and amusing input.
Definitely.

As the others have said, you'll be missed.

But as you've said it's become, even if the channel is available, very hard to watch shysters getting away with their lowlife behaviour on an hourly basis.
That's what my mother says and why she stopped watching shopping telly. She says that Gemporia is even worse than the others, including IW.

Latest posts

Back