Goodies arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Forgot to say the Diamond Ring is 1ct and was only £85.... wow beautiful and a bargain.:ANYWORD:
The brooch is stunning,had some peridot earrings too and a silver bangle with a single topaz stone in it. Am well pleased with all the items and the prices.:ANYWORD:

I have the first one, they are lovely, aren't they?!
And I've been lusting after the diamond ring, too. Is yours in white or yellow gold? And how are the diamonds? I've seen a few comments in the chatroom that they're not that great, which has been putting me off a bit.
Enjoy hun, they look fab.

More diamonds for the diamond girl........looks a lovely cluster.

I have the brooch too......unfortunately not for me to keep but a xmas prezzie for my auntie who I hope will love it.......how could she not,It's fab!

Enjoy!!!:1:

Anne C, I have to say, reluctantly ( Because I have some really super items from Rocks that I wouldn'r part with for all the tea in China) that I have been disappointed in some of the diamond designs I've bought and have sent them back.
For instance, I too got the 1ct cluster that Diamond G. shows and found that the setting was extrememly "catchy"... would have been rough to wear on most garments .... I am super fussy about "jumper catchers" !!
The ring was very sparkly and, for the price, was certainly good sparkle value, though the diamonds were, in stark contrast to the "bling" effect of the ring, very cloudy and included.... i was somewhat shocked to find that such included stones could be so sparkly! It was the roughness of the setting that really clinhed the send it back bit for me ,though. This has also happened with the ring which has the four square stnes, ,invisibly set to look like one larger stone, with a diamond set surround and shoulders..... very pretty ring, with huge amounts of sparkle, but with claws that would catch on everything. Most disappointingly, I received yesterday ( after spending the weekend in happy expectation, the black and white diamond 2ct bracelet in over 18 grams of gold......again, it is lovely, masses of sparkle for the money (£425) but it is slightly too short for me, though it JUST fits... but the clincher, again, is the "jumper catcher" problem. It will be sent back, though with a heavy heart, because it is a lovely piece. Again, the white diamonds are included and some are rather yellow but the overall appearance is very good...... for the prices paid from Rocks, it is certainly true that the Bling Factor is well satisfied.... it is my problem with catchy finish which is my deal breaker. I seem to wear a lot of fabrics that just cannot cope with scratchy jewellery and I am very aware of that. Maybe I just wave my arms about too much!

So, if you are thinking of buying some of these rocks designs, my advice is ... go ahead, but be aware that on close inspection the stone quality is commensurate with a lower price point, but the overall appearance is lovely, if you don't have my Catchy issues!!

Hope this helps anyone who is unsure of whether or not to give Rocks a try! Certainly the several dozen Rocks items I am hugely happy with.... from silver rings at very small prices to heavy gold and diamond items at greater cost, have made me a happy customer.... the CS is super and the 30 day mbg is all one needs for safe and happy shopping!

I have the first one, they are lovely, aren't they?!
And I've been lusting after the diamond ring, too. Is yours in white or yellow gold? And how are the diamonds? I've seen a few comments in the chatroom that they're not that great, which has been putting me off a bit.
Enjoy hun, they look fab.

Its white gold hun,and the diamonds are lovely.My last one (one and a half carat dia ring yellow gold) went back and they replaced it so have to lovely rings now.

nice items DG. hope you get lots of fun wearing them and I hope you don't snag too many jumpers lol

Tony showed me that ring when we visited and I was surprised at how dainty it actually is. Hope you love it.

Diamond Girl, can I ask why you asked for your ring to be replaced? I thought that they would all be "of a muchness" and so did not seek replacements ????

Meantime, I am considering changing my name to Mohair Mathilda, on account of "jumper" fixation!! :31:

Last edited:
lovely DG, I find I'm more and more drawn to the marcasite pieces, but I know if I buy one piece I'll want the whole matching set!!!

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back