Google Chrome and QVC

yorkrose26

Hello,

I was just wondering whether anyone else was having difficulty with viewing or even accessing QVC through Chrome. I have tried ah hoc for a few weeks now and always get a 'access denied' message and a further message stating that the service is denied on this server (google), just wondering whether it was a known fault or if it was just me?

candycane

I'm OK on QVC but can't watch IW on Chrome, have to go back to Explorer. I think it's something to do with flash player.

CC

Anna

VIP Shopper
I don't use Chrome, but Firefox and all ok on there. Although in the past I am sure I had a problem which eventually sorted itself. Flash player can cause problems indeed candycane. Sorry no help Yorkrose.

I did have a problem with Pavers website for around 4 days and I emailed them and told them and asked whether there was a problem. Well were they bothered, not one bit. Was told to change browser! Erm...but I have been able to use your site up till recently surely there is a problem. I don't want to change browser. Anyway lo and behold it is now back working.

Sazza

Staff member
I use Chrome and have no issues with Q website. You could try clearing cookies and see if that sorts it,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimberlerwin
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks