Gorgeous Amica is on air right now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Lovely Amica, to whom so many of us have been sending good wishes and thoughts is on air right now with Dale and Prai Beauty. She looks well and beautiful. Really great to see her back!

Amica's back on air! :))

She's on air with Cathy from PRAI now, demonstrating products. She looks really well too. Grand to see her back!

I had no idea she was coming back so soon & I felt quite emotional when I saw her.
How daft is that‽

But then that's me all over

Like Ali K, she's an inspiration! So good to see both of them back on screen.

Had a sneaky peek on my QVC app on my way. Looking absolutely fabulous. Welcome back Amica!

Didn't see Ali K yesterday but hope to see her soon without her wig.

Both girls are absolute stars.

Welcome back Amica, you look great and have always been my favourite model x

switched over a while ago and was delighted to see Amica back, she is looking stunning, great to see her again.

How nice to see the lovely Amica back, good luck and good health to AK and Amica, hope 2012 will be a better year for them both....

FABULOUS - welcome back Amica.

PO'd that I missed this - did they make any kind of mention of her return in the intro?

Just popped on to see was there any news of Amica and found this thread. So happy both ladies are back on air and looking so well. Ali and Amica have been missed. :clapping:

was browsing channels got a wonderful surprise seeing amica back on air looking beautiful have to say for all her and AK have gone/ are going through they look marvellous! so good to have them both back :)

Latest posts

Back