Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 113
Actually I could do with something like these but I've got the Birkenstock all plastic slider and they make an embarrassing "sucking" noise when you walk in them. Could never wear them out of the house! I'll see what the Skechers ones are like.

CC

Skechers Eva Molded Slide
Item Number: 185021
QVC Price £27.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

These slides from Skechers feature molded, flexible EVA footbeds, dual density soles and single perforated straps at the top. Perfect for casual errands around the house or in the garden, these chic and easy-to-clean sandals will keep your feet completely comfortable throughout the day.

Choose comfort - with their lightweight, flexible EVA footbeds and contoured design that hugs the shape of your foot, these slides offer unrivalled comfort for your feet. They also give a cushioned feel thanks to their soft foam material, so you can spend the whole day in them in sunny weather.

Outdoor heroes - made from water-friendly material with grooved footbeds for easy drainage, these slides are ideal for wearing outdoors and simply washing by hand when they get dirty. They’re also easy to slip on and off, making them the perfect choice for quick outdoor errands or gardening.

A chic essential - this easy, streamlined design will give any casual outfit a modern update, whether it’s your favourite shorts and T-shirt combo or your swimming costume. They’re a must-have for your footwear collection for laidback style you’ll love.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Slip-on design
  • Outer, inner, sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 2.6cm (1”)

Colour options:

• Light Pink
  • Light Blue
  • Black
  • Purple
  • White

All measurements are approximate

Still too much to pay for plastic sliders imo..I've got a couple of pairs of placky birkenstocks and they only set me back about a £10 each in the Littlewoods sale a couple of years back..that's what I call good value. Jeez - These are still gonna set you back £25! I also do have a pair of superdry slides and again they were bought cheap in a sale for no more than a tenner. I do wish that the s in tsv was a bit more special. I'm sure you'll find a better deal online elsewhere...wouldn't even surprise me if you could get the same thing loads cheaper!

The only accurate word is “today’s”. Sorry I forgot - now that it starts at 9pm the previous night and continues to midnight the following even that is not accurate!

Their own website has plain ones with heel straps for £26 in 3 colours

I'm a firm believer that if you see something you really want or need, just so long as you can sensibly afford to buy it, then go for it, in some cases a high price tag is justified. My pet hates are things that are pure and simply "overpriced" or bargains that are most certainly not bargains...and this is applies to the tsv on most days. Some things fall into the both categories...Eg, Ruth Langsford fashion..who does she think she is? - Versace?!! I did see a top of hers a few months back and as much as I liked it....I wouldn't buy it because the price was frankly ridiculous for what it was. It would've worked out costing over £40 even on tsv..I think it's full price was £50. I think that the tsv should be an item sold at half price and that p&p should be free. Not just a couple of quid shaved off and p&p bunged on top!

Actually I could do with something like these but I've got the Birkenstock all plastic slider and they make an embarrassing "sucking" noise when you walk in them. Could never wear them out of the house! I'll see what the Skechers ones are like.

CC

Yes, I keep thinking it sounds like a little fart😂 The noise is so clear you just know everyone else can hear it.
The weird thing is I had a purple pair first and never happened with them and then bought a navy pair and the sucking sound appeared.

Yes, I keep thinking it sounds like a little fart😂 The noise is so clear you just know everyone else can hear it.
The weird thing is I had a purple pair first and never happened with them and then bought a navy pair and the sucking sound appeared.

Have had that with a pair of Birkies bought as a TSV but the rest I have are fine.Maybe it’s a QVC extra? I have some plastic flip flops bought in a local newsagent in Spain for a few Euro.They are fine and comfortable.

It’s not just Berkies I had a pair of Marks sandals wore them for years loved them and suddenly they developed the “fart”. I tried everything including puncturing them to let the “fart“ out but to no avail so they had to be binned.

My Skechers arrived today. I ordered a 6 and if there had been a 5.5 (can't remember if there was) I could probably have gone for that. However, the band across the front is quite snug on my wide feet so I think I'll need to wear them and see. There was only the pink left but I bought them as they will go nicely with a summer PJ set and kimono that I got recently and these shoes were to wear instead of my woolly slippers (I have no style as you can tell lol). They aren't pink, more of a sort of peachy colour. No noise coming from them as yet ;) Delivery was surprisingly fast. Are they worth it? Probably not but you're paying for the name. More worth it than the Birkis Betula though.

CC

Where did you get the pj & Kimono set, Candy? I'm after something like that. No need to reply if it's a sex outfit.;)
Excuse me!!!! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O :p No, it was from QVC, a cyber jammies job lot. The PJs were a shorts set but ****** hell, the shorts are short! Er, pants really, but because I've got very short legs and I'm quite slim at the moment I can get away with it. Big thighs? Nope, just no. The kimono is a dream though its a peachy pink with flowers. Those skecher jobbies match it perfectly.

CC

Latest posts

Back