Gotham Steel TSV 10/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LATI, you are so right. If I could count the kitchen gadgets I've binned because Mr CC just uses them and uses them and uses them and then they are so disgusting I won't even attempt to clean them. It's always me that has to clean something before I use it so if it won't go in the dishwasher it's not coming in. Saying that it looks as if it might be a nice little BBQ at the caravan - if it comes apart for washing.

CC

There has been a photo of the Kardashian bint who is getting a divorce in the papers this week wearing a gold leather all in one suit (with the appropriate parts missing for the bits to be exposed) . It looks bliddy awful yet I’m sure it cost more than most of us earn in a lifetime so a cheap offering from Q should be applauded not derided- now take that large tongue out of cheek🤪😇🤐
link?

LATI, you are so right. If I could count the kitchen gadgets I've binned because Mr CC just uses them and uses them and uses them and then they are so disgusting I won't even attempt to clean them. It's always me that has to clean something before I use it so if it won't go in the dishwasher it's not coming in. Saying that it looks as if it might be a nice little BBQ at the caravan - if it comes apart for washing.

CC
Try a george foreman Grill. It has a 'lid' to stop all the spitting - easy to clean - dunno about dishy status - but not much smoke. Handy fat tray to collect. Anything that barb's, or grills works. Great for cheese toasties,& you can get those 2 sided sear marks by using the lid. Bound to be cheap on ebay/argos. Mom & Dad love theirs & use all the time. Get creative with grilled Aubergines, corguettes, peppers etc. Wait! does Mr C even eat peppers? Mr B wont. Luddite!

Just looked. That Gotham is a grill pan. They think rose gold will have us gushing. Not me!

Wish it did pizzas. I want an outside oven that I plug in. Sick of my wood pizza oven (Argos) burns every time and such a faff. Don't want to pay out for an Ooni. Just want something I can place on a table and dish up. Will be spending a lot of time outside this year (regardless of weather - I am heading outside).
Ha ha . You bought a pizza oven! An indoor one?

Is this the photo you meant?
F5FD5A41-71D9-4266-BB31-585BA3D8E7B4.jpeg

I can’t understand why Katy Pullinger needed to have this grill given to her to grill 2 chicken breasts in her kitchen. How is that more helpful than demonstrating it in the studio? Anyway, Katy failed because she managed to show us that it might be called Smoke-less but it still smoked more than enough. I hope that Katy’s freebie makes her very happy because there was no other point in getting it.

If you HAD to buy all these things as they say - would you? I think not. If you worked in a book shop you probably read a fair bit but would you BUY children’s books to read if you had no kids just so you could sell them?

It makes me so angry that they take us as fools.

I hope Katy reads this and feels embarrassed. I think that she might be more likely to get our point than Freebie Flint, Craigie or Julia Roberts who when she was selling Gatineau products clearly stated that they need samples to do their job. No they need samples to fill their houses with things they have not paid for. They are a joke 🤣

If you HAD to buy all these things as they say - would you? I think not. If you worked in a book shop you probably read a fair bit but would you BUY children’s books to read if you had no kids just so you could sell them?

It makes me so angry that they take us as fools.
I work in a book shop, I've never bought myself a children's book to read, and as far as I am aware neither has any of my colleagues.

We are still able to advise customers on suitable books for all age ranges and between us we sell thousands of children's books every year

I work in a book shop, I've never bought myself a children's book to read, and as far as I am aware neither has any of my colleagues.

We are still able to advise customers on suitable books for all age ranges and between us we sell thousands of children's books every year
Exactly, you know what you sell by experience, loads of kids coming in for book No 2 because they loved No 1 or seeing what catches their eye immediately they arrive in the shop.
you don’t have to buy them yourself to recommend or even just throw it through the till because wee princess wants a sparkly pen even if it’s a waste of money and will have a tantrum if she doesn’t get it.

Gotham Steel Copper Non-Stick Electric Indoor Grill with Drip Tray
Item Number: 810450
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This Copper Non-Stick Electric Indoor Grill from Gotham Steel offers effortless grilling without the need for butter or oil, featuring a triple ceramic-coated grill reinforced with titanium to give it an impressive non-stick finish, a ceramic-coated drip pan and a burn-resistant base. Grill your favourite dishes the healthier way with this neat and easy indoor grill, which offers a range of temperatures to help you cook anything to perfection, without the fuss.

Cook healthier - with the grill's advanced triple ceramic coating, there's no need for lots of butter or oil (if any!), so it provides a healthier way to cook the meals you love. From tender chicken breast to perfectly-cooked veggies, your food will easily lift away from the grill without falling apart or leaving behind difficult-to-remove crust. It's the healthier way to cook, with no compromise.

Neat and tidy - with a removable drip tray built in, this grill won't leave a mess on your kitchen surfaces. It sits just below the grill itself to catch any residue or juices, so all you have to do is remove the tray once the grill has cooled down and pop it in the dishwasher. No mess, no fuss!

Feel the heat - the easy-to-use temperature dial built into the grill allows you to select any temperature from warm to high heat, granting you complete control over how you cook your meals, so your signature dishes won't be any less tasty!

Easy cleaning - say goodbye to scrubbing! The grill pan and drip tray are both dishwasher safe, plus their non-stick coating makes for easy cleaning all-round, without having to scour or scrub. The grill, drip pan and base easily come apart so you can wash them individually too. Just another reason why this grill is so effortless to use!

Contains:

• 1 x Copper Non-Stick Smoke-less Indoor Grill
  • 1 x instruction manual

Is this the photo you meant?
View attachment 20608

I honestly don't understand the attraction/press this woman gets. As young women, my friends and I would have been horrified to have an arse like hers yet young women these days are paying good money to be operated on by dodgy doctors in order to look like her.

It also beats the crap out of me that youngsters can't post a selfie without a filter yet don't seem to understand how heavily photoshopped pictures of her are.

Latest posts

Back