Great Chuntley blooper !!!

Julie

sunglasses removed !
6pm Tacori Diamonique hour

"Don't forget the pieces come in a lovely Tiffany box" :clapping:

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
The phrase "fur coat and no knickers" comes to mind (Tacori that is, not Chuntley)

Xerophytic

: ))

The phrase "lights on and no one home" comes to mind (Chuntley that is, not Tacori)

B

baileyboo

I though she said "epiphany box"

Mam

VIP Shopper
I thought she said "Epiphany box".

I must say I think Catherine is a really sweet person. She even promised to call back the grieving T caller and chat to her in private. That's way over and above the call of duty.

B

BenFongTorres

I thought she said "Epiphany box".

I must say I think Catherine is a really sweet person. She even promised to call back the grieving T caller and chat to her in private. That's way over and above the call of duty.

I like Catherine,she can make as many gaffes as she wants,I just like her she has a nice spirit.I caught part of that T-call and thought it was very sweet thing for her to do.

Why do you call her Chuntley?

It is a contraction of Catherine Huntley

If my memory is correct BurlyBear started calling her this first.............and I believe this contraction hinted at something else,if you didn't read it carefully:tongue:............and Catherine is soooo not that.

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
I like Catherine,she can make as many gaffes as she wants,I just like her she has a nice spirit.I caught part of that T-call and thought it was very sweet thing for her to do.

It is a contraction of Catherine Huntley

If my memory is correct BurlyBear started calling her this first.............and I believe this contraction hinted at something else,if you didn't read it carefully:tongue:............and Catherine is soooo not that.

Thanks for that....I did wonder, I feel it's kinda childish, something school kids would do in the playground..are we grown-ups on this forum?..I think she's a great presenter, professional..

the presenters (ok salespersons :cheeky: ) have to do non stop talking for hours, there is bound to be some gaffes amongst the waffle....I think Jill Franks, Gilly, Julia & Catherine tend to get some very vicious carping from the forum, they're pretty, great figures, (what is with all the intense scrutiny about putting on a few pounds here or there or being slim, sheesh, women can be sooooo bitchy:dull: ) , ...all the bitchiness says a lot more about the poster, envy, much?

I think the products/prices/QVC policy etc should definitely come under scrutiny but the intense, unrelenting bitchiness about the women presenters should stop.

B

BenFongTorres

Thanks for that....I did wonder, I feel it's kinda childish, something school kids would do in the playground..are we grown-ups on this forum?..I think she's a great presenter, professional..

the presenters (ok salespersons :cheeky: ) have to do non stop talking for hours, there is bound to be some gaffes amongst the waffle....I think Jill Franks, Gilly, Julia & Catherine tend to get some very vicious carping from the forum, they're pretty, great figures, (what is with all the intense scrutiny about putting on a few pounds here or there or being slim, sheesh, women can be sooooo bitchy:dull: ) , ...all the bitchiness says a lot more about the poster, envy, much?

I think the products/prices/QVC policy etc should definitely come under scrutiny but the intense, unrelenting bitchiness about the women presenters should stop.

I don't mind some of the relentless bitching about Jill Franks,Dawson,Roberts etc,I agree with some of it(a degree of it is warranted) and a lot of it makes me laugh,so I can't stand on any moral high ground there.

As for Catherine though,I'm completely biased and partial and will defend her,whenever I can be arsed,coz I think she's lovely.I don't care what colour her hair is,how much weight she's gained or lost,I just like her full stop,I warmed to her from day one.

silversequin

I do laugh at some of the comments on the presenters, and then feel a little bit guilty, I guess that as they are on the telly and in the public eye they can be seen as "fair game". As regards mistakes, I dread to think what rubbish would tumble out of my mouth if I had to talk about some of the products at great length, even ones I liked let alone the ones that make me think "who in their right mind would buy this?".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammieklawiter
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks