Great Chuntley blooper !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie

sunglasses removed !
6pm Tacori Diamonique hour

"Don't forget the pieces come in a lovely Tiffany box" :clapping:

The phrase "fur coat and no knickers" comes to mind (Tacori that is, not Chuntley)

I thought she said "Epiphany box".

I must say I think Catherine is a really sweet person. She even promised to call back the grieving T caller and chat to her in private. That's way over and above the call of duty.

She definitely said Tiffany - she made a great drama herself about the mistake.

I thought she said "Epiphany box".

I must say I think Catherine is a really sweet person. She even promised to call back the grieving T caller and chat to her in private. That's way over and above the call of duty.

I like Catherine,she can make as many gaffes as she wants,I just like her she has a nice spirit.I caught part of that T-call and thought it was very sweet thing for her to do.

Why do you call her Chuntley?

It is a contraction of Catherine Huntley

If my memory is correct BurlyBear started calling her this first.............and I believe this contraction hinted at something else,if you didn't read it carefully:tongue:............and Catherine is soooo not that.

I like Catherine,she can make as many gaffes as she wants,I just like her she has a nice spirit.I caught part of that T-call and thought it was very sweet thing for her to do.

It is a contraction of Catherine Huntley

If my memory is correct BurlyBear started calling her this first.............and I believe this contraction hinted at something else,if you didn't read it carefully:tongue:............and Catherine is soooo not that.

Thanks for that....I did wonder, I feel it's kinda childish, something school kids would do in the playground..are we grown-ups on this forum?..I think she's a great presenter, professional..

the presenters (ok salespersons :cheeky: ) have to do non stop talking for hours, there is bound to be some gaffes amongst the waffle....I think Jill Franks, Gilly, Julia & Catherine tend to get some very vicious carping from the forum, they're pretty, great figures, (what is with all the intense scrutiny about putting on a few pounds here or there or being slim, sheesh, women can be sooooo bitchy:dull: ) , ...all the bitchiness says a lot more about the poster, envy, much?

I think the products/prices/QVC policy etc should definitely come under scrutiny but the intense, unrelenting bitchiness about the women presenters should stop.

Thanks for that....I did wonder, I feel it's kinda childish, something school kids would do in the playground..are we grown-ups on this forum?..I think she's a great presenter, professional..

the presenters (ok salespersons :cheeky: ) have to do non stop talking for hours, there is bound to be some gaffes amongst the waffle....I think Jill Franks, Gilly, Julia & Catherine tend to get some very vicious carping from the forum, they're pretty, great figures, (what is with all the intense scrutiny about putting on a few pounds here or there or being slim, sheesh, women can be sooooo bitchy:dull: ) , ...all the bitchiness says a lot more about the poster, envy, much?

I think the products/prices/QVC policy etc should definitely come under scrutiny but the intense, unrelenting bitchiness about the women presenters should stop.

I don't mind some of the relentless bitching about Jill Franks,Dawson,Roberts etc,I agree with some of it(a degree of it is warranted) and a lot of it makes me laugh,so I can't stand on any moral high ground there.

As for Catherine though,I'm completely biased and partial and will defend her,whenever I can be arsed,coz I think she's lovely.I don't care what colour her hair is,how much weight she's gained or lost,I just like her full stop,I warmed to her from day one.

I do laugh at some of the comments on the presenters, and then feel a little bit guilty, I guess that as they are on the telly and in the public eye they can be seen as "fair game". As regards mistakes, I dread to think what rubbish would tumble out of my mouth if I had to talk about some of the products at great length, even ones I liked let alone the ones that make me think "who in their right mind would buy this?".

Latest posts

Back