Great QVC Giveaway

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never heard anyone sound so unexcited or underwhelmed to have won £10,000 as Irene

That’s because they’ve told her before the call was made, they do that in case you eff and blind with excitement when they tell you. Having said that, I don’t believe for one minute this woman won the money, or there was ever any money to be won. I draw this conclusion because of all the deceit QVC have tried to get away with over the years, I mean good luck to her if she has, I just think the whole spin the wheel and 10,000 thing was one big QVC money making con.

I was surprised to hear DF leading up to the end of the Spin To Win that there were hundreds of prizes still to be won.
So did all the promised prizes a get won in the end, does anyone know?
More interesting she said that the rate of customers purchasing who actually took up the Spin To Win was I’m sure about 44%
I think that is very poor I wouldn’t have expected all purchases to convert but only in the region of 40% I would not consider that a successful promotion.
Did anyone else hear of any statistics?
What does anyone else think successful or not?

I was surprised to hear DF leading up to the end of the Spin To Win that there were hundreds of prizes still to be won.
More interesting she said that the rate of customers purchasing who actually took up the Spin To Win was I’m sure about 44%
I think that is very poor I wouldn’t have expected all purchases to convert but only in the region of 40% I would not consider that a successful promotion.
I never heard of anyone who won anything. I think the spin to win should have been done live, QVC could have said no swearing. Isn’t it strange how it was a nhs worker too. What a setup 🤔

Wonder how many purchases she made?

Loads of complaints that the spin thing wouldn’t work for people so not surprised it was only 44%.

Maybe we in NI could have upped their numbers if it had been organised in line with both laws allowing us to enter.

i rarely buy from Q but in fact during this time I did buy a couple of items.

The rules stated that all prizes would be won. The methodology was that random times had been picked and the first person to enter at that time would be the winner. There were 1,000 prizes over about 20 days so around 50 per day, so up to approximately 4 days before the end you would expect there to be hundreds left.
I imagine from QVC’s point of view the effect on sales is the measure of the promotion’s success. Lots of the orders would have been placed whether there was a promotion or not. Personally I think that anyone who placed an order they wouldn’t have placed if the promotion wasn’t running probably shouldn’t be allowed out alone!

Latest posts

Back