Green Season Meat withdrawn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC diehards will be thanking QVC for giving them two weeks off work with food poisoning.

Wouldn't surprise me.Tucked up in a Cozy throw.Candles burning and telly on .Phone and card at hand and a cuppa(Diuralite).Sick bucket at the ready and of course Poo Pourri in the bathroom.Thanks Q.

Someone is asking now, not sure if they are taking the pee

Capture2342.JPG

QVC's American bosses, will most probably not allow Q to sell in future this brand - watch and see, I'm not a betting person, but if I was, I'm betting this will be the case. Like so many other 'brands' across the board who are no longer seen on Q.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the second meat retailing enterprise by QVC that has not ended well? Wasn't the previous one a Scottish-sounding company name?

Personally, I cannot imagine ever trusting that frozen meat delivered by post or courier will arrive in the right condition, or at a time convenient to me. Living in a London flat, there is absolutely no way I would order and take my chances on whether or not I'd be in when they decided to deliver... imagine, with how close we all live to rodents, leaving the item in a "safe place" like a dustbin or recycling bin? Or simply left on the doorstep (ie: on the street). No thanks!

Now if I needed a delivery (rather than going shopping) and could book a timed delivery slot, and arrange to be in to receive it... and it was good value for the quantity and quality... I might consider it. So really, it's just safer and better to go to the dreaded high street, in my opinion. If it's a Christmas hamper, then most of the supermarkets offer an ordering service, and no doubt a good high street butcher would offer a similar service....

Just give it up as a bad idea, QVC, and save everyone the aggro of late/non-deliveries and disappointment at Christmas.

qvc made a fortune though and the bottom line is the money at the end of the day. i am watching to see what they are going to do next.

Was Buccleugh Meat an own-brand range ? I can’t remember when it disappeared nor the new brand that replaced it.

Was Buccleugh Meat an own-brand range ? I can’t remember when it disappeared nor the new brand that replaced it.
That's the puppy!! Thank you.

Is there a pattern?

A supplier, independent of QVC offers a quality product, delivered efficiently and without undue p&p...
Heck, a delivery company can offer a quality service at a reasonable price, with proper tracking included for a fraction of the charges QVC charge their customers for using that same delivery company.

Latest posts

Back