Greenworks going from IW to Q

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
I'm very sorry to see one or two brands such as Greenworks disappearing from IW and going to Q. I like IW - AND - their presenters - much better. They're all so much more natural and we've had excellent value for money from them. Thankfully we've already bought all we need in those brands from IW but there seems to have been some hardcore wheeler-dealing going on, by the looks of it.

That having been said, will increased sales numbers keep them there? And once QVC think they've cornered the market, I'll be watching their prices like a hawk.

A search of Greenworks on IW comes up with nothing.

QVC often tempt brands with the offer of better sales, then go and put the prices up, then don’t sell as many as they do on IW and the brand then try and grovel back to IW. IW tend to base more on what the customer wants at affordable prices were as QVC it’s all about the profit first and foremost, take the Vibroslim on QVC, I bought mine for £140 (on four flexi-pays of £35) with a remote control watch, loads of extras in a lovely rose gold colour and free postage. QVC are charging over £100 more and you get a lot less. I agree IW is much calmer, I tend to just buy off the website unless it’s something I’m really interested in. The other day I channel hopped on QVC and the presenting was so hard sell, fast and furious that I had to turn over to IW for a bit of calm. 😃

Last edited:
But then again, there are other brands, as scw said earlier, that both sell eg Joe Browns and Apple, good news for the customer, whereas these exclusive deals and lack of competition are not.

But then again, there are other brands, as scw said earlier, that both sell eg Joe Browns and Apple, good news for the customer, whereas these exclusive deals and lack of competition are not.

Also Phase Eight, always better prices and service though on IW. Yes there’s been a time when they both sell the same thing and again, cheaper prices and better service on IW. 😃

Latest posts

Back