Gtech TSV 04/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Gtech TSV.jpg
    Gtech TSV.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 85
If its around the £150 mark I'll get one for my upstairs. I've priced them everywhere, including Costco and just under £200 seems to be the general price point.

I like them, as I'm not keen on the bulky long handles of other brands.

My K9 is probably one of the best things that I've ever bought from Q but I must have had it 4 or 5 years now, so I might go for this, depending on price.

Yes, mine has been pretty long lasting too, and still works a dream.

I would also recommend the GTch cordless lawn mower, it really transformed my life - literally, as far as mowing the grass is concerned anyway. Previously it was opening windows, trailing extension leads from the house and then repeating the exercise when doing the front garden. Now I just put the battery in and off I go, and both front and rear are mowed in half the time it took just to get the back garden done.

Yes, mine has been pretty long lasting too, and still works a dream.

I would also recommend the GTch cordless lawn mower, it really transformed my life - literally, as far as mowing the grass is concerned anyway. Previously it was opening windows, trailing extension leads from the house and then repeating the exercise when doing the front garden. Now I just put the battery in and off I go, and both front and rear are mowed in half the time it took just to get the back garden done.

I got a different make from Q, it has almost made mowing the grass a pleasure (but it still takes about 2 hours).

But as it is so easy to get the mower out, I do different areas on different days. Unlike my heavy petrol mower, which had to be filled up, started (not always easy) and was very heavy to use, even though self-propelled.

I was very dubious about buying it, but is was a good buy.

Even Aldi and Lidl sell cordless mowers now, much cheaper of course.

It’s often worth looking on the GTech site because they often have sales. I got my GTech for £129.

Gtech AirRam Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 807159
QVC Price £200.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £0.00

Gtech's AirRam Mk2 cordless vacuum cleaner moves effortlessly from carpet to hard floors without the need to change any settings, and features their AirLOC technology designed to help pick up larger pieces, plus an ultra-low profile so you can reach under tables and chairs. Thanks to its lightweight design and impressive run-time of up to 40 minutes, you can easily whip around your home and tackle hard-to-reach areas.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the AirRam MK2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner directly from Gtech you’d pay £199.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £149.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.07.

Intuitive technology – the clever AirLOC system adapts with each cleaning stroke. When you’re pushing it forward, the front face of the cleaner opens to collect larger debris. Upon dragging it back towards you, the AirLOC seals to the floor to collect fine dust from crevices. It also has a shorter and wider air-path for improved cleaning.

Convenient cleaning - this vacuum cleaner moves effortlessly across various floorings with no need to change any settings. Plus, you don't need to worry about snagged cords or being tied to plug sockets, meaning you can reach every corner in your home.

Compact emptying - the AirRam Mk2 features a clever collection system which compresses the dirt into a capsule, stored in the head of the vacuum. This is then easy to swiftly eject straight into the bin without getting your hands messy.

Fantastic customer service - Gtech offer a 2 year guarantee, see the attached manual for more information. If you have any specific queries regarding your vacuum cleaner, you can also call their Customer Service centre on 01905 345891.

• Rechargeable
  • Bagless design

What's in the box?

• Gtech AirRam Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
  • Power adapter
  • Instruction manual

Well, I think I'm definitely in at that price. I'm thinking they might have a new model due out soon though and they're offloading stock before it launches, but I don't care. At that price it's a good deal IMO.

I’m having second thoughts about this now after reading the reviews. There seems to be a problem with the wheels coming off this model after a few months. I know it would still be under guarantee but I just can’t be bothered sorting it out at the moment if anything did happen to go wrong.

Latest posts

Back