Gtech tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember reading high praises for gteck on this forum just recently and I'm thinking of getting this tsv. Anyone knows if this is the latest model or one worth buying as I have not watched the gteck hours over the years?

I have the GTech Airram K9 and I love it. I also bought one for my mum (late 80s) and she says it's the best thing I've ever given her. Very light and easy to use, it brings your carpets up like new! Also great for hard floors too. The only disadvantage is that the dust pan fills up quickly because it's tiny in comparison to most vacuums, but it's very easy to empty it and carry on where you left off. I definitely recommend it, and it's £249 if you buy it direct from GTech, so thiis TSV is a good price.
It's worth a look at the GTech website, but the K9 is top of the range.

Thank you Pick-a-Lily, I've ordered mine. I didn’t realise there were quite a few reviews for the TSV so have read some of those as well.

Yes I love mine as I have back issues ....we only have the stair carpet but it's great for it .....wouldn't be without mine now and for an elderly person great ....I got mine from Argos but don't think it's quite th same model ...

Thank you Pick-a-Lily, I've ordered mine. I didn’t realise there were quite a few reviews for the TSV so have read some of those as well.

I'm pretty sure you will be delighted with it! I have back problems, and so does my mum, but the Airram is so light and easy to manouvre. It's no understatement to say it has completely changed my attitude towards housework.

And apart from anything else dont you just love the Gtech advert where it is a take off of Queen "I want to break free"

Normally hate ads but do giggle every time it is on (and the John Lewis insurance one with the little girl dancing her heart out)

I always rate my purchases by asking myself would I replace something with the same thing if it broke. I have the older model and would replace it in a heartbeat with the same version, let alone a new version if it broke.

Easy to use, easy to empty, easy to keep filters clean, lightweight AND NO CABLE! Ticks ALL my boxes :mysmilie_59:

I keep buying cleaning machines in the hope that they will do the job without me. The closest I have come is the Roomba which vacuums the flat without me. I do have to empty its dust container though.
Here is a review. Http://www.werty.net/2010/09/roomba-550-review.html My flat is all carpet and I have no problems

I've got the Braava (Robert the Robot!). He washes my kitchen floor for me whilst I'm asleep.

I bought my last one (I have 2 - one upstairs and one downstairs), but I thought I paid a lot less than £199 - I'm sure I only paid around the £149 mark, so was bit gobsmacked to have seen the £200 price.

The standard Airram is £199. The K9 has some stronger metal components, specifically to cope with dog hair. That's why it's more expensive.

Latest posts

Back