Guess who.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

- any " model before picture" for any hair product!

- hairy presenter

- another Simon

- an new presenter on the Style channel - they're all v similar and equally annoying!

Hehe, for me the first one has to be annoying abi,abbie,abby,abbey who flogs the Dyson - she's done her hair but then heard that this annoying woman (me) is bombarding the Q with info that other driers do NOT get as hot as your oven so she's pulling hers out... Obviously, now you've said it's Simon B, then Simon W & the last two are Aggressive Alex & hopeless Eilidh.

Has ANYONE seen Kabler with her hair pulled back ? she never has it off her face or even tucked behind her ears (perhaps she doesn't have any), let alone have it in a bun. Sometimes I just want to yank it back in a ponytail, just to see what she DOES look like.

I know, I'm sad.

Olive from On the Buses = Jilly (sorry love but a restyle could work wonders)

Much photographed old dear from Cuba = Ann Dawson (assuming she still smokes)

Barbara Cartland = Alison Young...it's the black liner and over-done shimmer brick that gives it away.

TBH - any answer works if you see a resemblance

Has ANYONE seen Kabler with her hair pulled back ? she never has it off her face or even tucked behind her ears (perhaps she doesn't have any), let alone have it in a bun. Sometimes I just want to yank it back in a ponytail, just to see what she DOES look like.

I know, I'm sad.

I doubt the humanity of anyone who wears glasses but never pushes them up their nose, or anyone with chin-length or longer hair who never tucks it behind their ears. Isaac Azimov's lesser known works describe these as ways to identify a rogue cyborg trying to blend in!

Latest posts

Back