GUUURLS........Grrrrr!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie's face looks really nice and plump in this show I woder what she is using at the moment, surely not Prai. And that woman's laugh... But most of all I dislike the way she looks at/in the camera, she must be always looking in the wrong camera which makes her look as she is looking away while talking to us guuurls. I have never bought from her as she looks as a liar to me. Sorry, it may be harsh but this is how I perceive her (The Prai woman, not Debbie).

Debbie's face looks really nice and plump in this show I woder what she is using at the moment, surely not Prai. And that woman's laugh... But most of all I dislike the way she looks at/in the camera, she must be always looking in the wrong camera which makes her look as she is looking away while talking to us guuurls. I have never bought from her as she looks as a liar to me. Sorry, it may be harsh but this is how I perceive her.

and us bearrrrs

totally agree. i dont think we need a body language expert to know that she's lying through her teeth do we.

I have the sound down but somehow I'm mesmerized by her! Perhaps its the aliens communicating through their representative on earth! She does have a slight alien look to her.

Ah OH turned it over, I'm saved from the mind meld! :whew:

I flicked over and watched her briefly earlier and she had some gold stuff on which she said had white gold, rose gold and yellow gold in it. What possible skin benefits can three types of gold have. The colour of gold is determined by what is added to it so if they're claiming that the added metals are beneficial to our skin, why not say that. It's all total boll**ks.

Like so many I can't stand the accent---- where is she from? there is a slightly Mid Atlantic twang, maybe that is where she should return to?Did I here her say there were 72 ingredients in a small jar of eye cream, how do they fit it all in!

What is with this lady from Prai and the way she says girls..getting on my nerves!!!

My girlfriend said if she saw her on the street ,that she might not be responsible for actions taken against this women.
I feel pretty much the same.
AND ,she ought to pick an accent and stick with it,but instead she's got some kind of New York/British hybrid that adds to the annoyance factor.
I have a good friend who comes from London and has lived in the states for about 12 years now.Her British accent hasn't altered one bit.She uses American terms sometimes but the accent is in tact.
In other words I have no time for affected people.

Last edited:
surely if theres 72 ingredients in the jar, none of them can be in any significant quantity to really be called 'active'? seen as they have to put filler agents in to make the cream the texture and spreadability they usually have

Like so many I can't stand the accent---- where is she from? there is a slightly Mid Atlantic twang, maybe that is where she should return to?Did I here her say there were 72 ingredients in a small jar of eye cream, how do they fit it all in!

I'm sure Mrs Shifty Eyes said that the Pure Prai serum only contains 2 ingredients - pure prai and I think the other was demaxyl. Whilst she was waxing lyrical about this, the camera was on the bottle and as the serum is clear, you could see the ingredients list on the back. If it only has 2 ingredients then one of them had a name that was 12 lines long!

"Now listen gurrrls, this serum in the huge big packaging contains real martian rust developed by real nasa scientists. I,ll neglect to mention its only 15mls of product.But gurrrls. you have to try this, look! look at it on my hand? see its sparkly, and now when i rub it in the sparkle has gone and see, look look gurlls. my hand looks absolutely no different and you too can have no different hands for just 34 pound..

Someone told me that she's not even American and that the accent is completely fake. Shes apparently from Barnsley or somewhere up north.

Latest posts

Back