H2O 6pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Why have Qvc allocated a whole hr to just one product -a steam mop? It makes no sense at all, theres only so much they can show and tell us about it. None of the demos are real life scenarios as everything has been faked for demos. Qvc have so many steam mops and im sure they all work exactly the same as this one.

Surely an item like the TSV tablet which is costing £150 would be more worthy of having an hr show, all the demos ive seen of it have been very rushed and alot of cruical information hasnt been said.

If i turn on and see Mr Belcher belching away about a karcher on qvc i will definitely will stop watching.

Another whole hr for this steam mop, Are they having a laugh :mysmilie_503:

Maybe QVC think P Parker (the guest) will keep us entertained...personally I would rather watch paint dry...I find him extremely irritating...

Another Whole hr to this steam mop , and theres another at 6pm. They do the same boring demonstrations every time. Why have a whole hr to one product , Qvc is becoming more like Ideal World.

60 minutes of Phil Park (or whatever his name is) saying Haitch every 2 minutes is more than I can bear!

If I wanted to watch Ideal World with their 'one item an hour' programming then I would, but as I don't enjoy a one hour focus on a product I don't watch IW. Ditto QVC nowadays as they are getting more and more like IW with their repetitive TSVs and one hour 'specials.'

And the QVC themed days bore me rigid too.

Thank goodness I have more than the shopping channels as a choice of viewing.

Latest posts

Back