hair product similarities

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
I recently bought the new John Frieda shampoo and conditioner called full repair,it is a volumising range to make your hair appear fuller with more body, it is very good. This got me thinking,John Frieda's chemists also make Lulu's operation glam hair products as sold on qvc which she says are designed to do exactly that. could these two ranges be one and the same but under different guises? there is quite a difference in prices if they are.Have not tried the Lulu range myself so don't really know but the way they sell it on qvc it sounds very similar.

I have neverbought any hair care from QVC.I haven't been tempted in the past but the "results" you see on screen just look like the results of a good salon blowdry IMO :cheeky:

I have neverbought any hair care from QVC.I haven't been tempted in the past but the "results" you see on screen just look like the results of a good salon blowdry IMO :cheeky:

My thoughts exactly. Any hairdresser could achieve the same results. I wouldn't be surprised if the Freida/lulu products are the same bar maybe a difference in colour/fragrance.

Too right! In fact the demonstrations on QVC put me off buying the various haircare ranges. Especially the Percy and Reed ones. I am quite frightened by their massive boufant hairdo's. They are really into 'big hair'.

Latest posts

Back