Hair Products - does JF and CE use them????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Trying not to get to personal here but have to say that watched a bit of Jill F and saw a bit of Chloe E and both their hairs looked ridiculous! Dry looking and strange old fashioned styles.

Surely they have an abundance of super top of the range hair products to help style and maintain their hair!

Also, skin was looking poor too for presenters who must use lots of skincare on a daily basis!

Anyone else notice this recently? :mysmilie_1:

jills hair looks in good condition. straight and a bit boring but ok looking. chloe has naturally dry hair that needs a lot of attention. but when its styled correctly looks nice

Chloe looks as though she plasters her hair with lacquer because it always looks as stiff as a board - never bouncy or fresh looking.

I thought the other day that Chloe's hair was looking ridiculous. It is so caked in lacquer that if you touched it it would shatter. I am sure she has said in the past that she cuts her hair herself. Anyway whatever she does she could do with getting herself to a decent stylist and having a bit of a tidy up.

Chloe looks as though she plasters her hair with lacquer because it always looks as stiff as a board - never bouncy or fresh looking.

Dangerous combination, all that hair lacquer round all that polyester, slightest bit of friction and the whole place will go up.

chloes got nice thick hair a good haircut at the hairdressers would not blow her budget and make a lot of difference methinks

They seem to have numerous Hair and Beauty shows on Q these days and yet some of the presenters look a ****** mess. They stand there telling us how wonderful these expensive products are and yet their own hair and make up looks terrible. The worst of them all is Alison Young the beauty 'expert'. How anyone can be taken in by all the spiel I don't know.

We all have bad hair days but then we, well most of us ordinary mortals are not on the telly with all the expertise to hand.The one I don't like is Ms Chuntley's very dark locks IMO she suited a much lighter softer tone.Julia has lovely thick hair but again could do with a lighten up.

I don't get why Princess Jackie Kabler and Chuntley have such bad, ill fitting, rat tail looking extensions. Hair extensions are supposed to look like your own hair, yet, you can visibly see they have extensions that look like pieces of rope, so not even conditioned pieces of rope.

I think Jackie Kabler's hair looks really silly, she looks like that famous scarecrow.:mysmilie_17:

At present I would say that the only people (ignoring the men, who all have fairly presentable hair all the time) presenting on QVC who have conspicuously healthy-looking hair are Anne Dawson, Claire Sutton and Katy Pullinger. All of the rest have hair that would make a professional hairdresser weep.

I thought the other day that Chloe's hair was looking ridiculous. It is so caked in lacquer that if you touched it it would shatter. I am sure she has said in the past that she cuts her hair herself. Anyway whatever she does she could do with getting herself to a decent stylist and having a bit of a tidy up.

Have to agree, when she first started it was ok! Even the colour is awful and for a young woman doesn't suit it!

At present I would say that the only people (ignoring the men, who all have fairly presentable hair all the time) presenting on QVC who have conspicuously healthy-looking hair are Anne Dawson, Claire Sutton and Katy Pullinger. All of the rest have hair that would make a professional hairdresser weep.

Claire (can't watch her) does have fairly good hair and Katy has lovely hair and a gorgeous colour! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back