Handbags and glad rags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maid in Devon

Registered Shopper
I purchased a black chained handbag from gemporia recently, yes I fell for the over gushing selling of the two presenters. When it arrived it was the biggest load of tat, vegan leather otherwise known as plastic. The bag smelt dreadful due to the material used, plastic, sorry vegan leather. Needless to say I have returned it. The brand ambassador was obviously singing its praise, but I follow her on social media and believe me she wouldn't be seen dead wearing the tat she flogs on the telly, which I believe she is the designer! I used to love this channel for its jewellery but this is last item I will be buying from this range, cheap, nasty, if your going to do it, do it well. give me a river island bag any day. 😤

Just saw the bag on earlier with Hattie and Ellis. They had a picture of a Chanel bag which Hattie designed it on. Ellis said she'd bought 6!!!!!!!
Just goes to show she has no style if she has bought 6. After I sent the bag back I purchased a beautiful lulu Guinness bag in the sale...win win. Note to self, don't fall for the rubbish these telly shop assistants spout.

I purchased a black chained handbag from gemporia recently, yes I fell for the over gushing selling of the two presenters. When it arrived it was the biggest load of tat, vegan leather otherwise known as plastic. The bag smelt dreadful due to the material used, plastic, sorry vegan leather. Needless to say I have returned it. The brand ambassador was obviously singing its praise, but I follow her on social media and believe me she wouldn't be seen dead wearing the tat she flogs on the telly, which I believe she is the designer! I used to love this channel for its jewellery but this is last item I will be buying from this range, cheap, nasty, if your going to do it, do it well. give me a river island bag any day. 😤
Hi there,
I am sorry to hear you felt that inconvenience on buying a leather bag from Gemporia.

Ellis ‘I’ve bought 10 of these’ Ward. She forgets the heady days of Ideal World and selling Beanie Babies. It does irritate me that she frequently references all the Hermes scarfs she owns, do we really believe she would wear these cheap shiny scarves instead of one of those?

I love it when Ellis compares cheaply made plastic bags and scarves to designer names. If you have the kind of income that means you can shop on Bond Street etc, which Ellis apparently has, why lie so transparently when flogging your knock offs?

I don't see why Gemporia doesn't just own what it's doing with its cheap knock-offs of famous designers and brands. They're not scared of doing it with their jewellery and perfumes, after all.

Just caught the end of a conversation with Hattie and Ellis. Ellis said it would cost another 20k to get it here for Christmas but she didn’t want to pass that on to customers so she’d rather launch it in February instead. Hattie nodded in agreement.

?
Which basically meant that the manufacturers told them that they won't get new stock until after Christmas.

Probably because of supply chain/fuel problems that are impacting on everyone in one way or another.

But that's not positive news, even if it is true

Latest posts

Back