Happy Birthday SCW!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Crikey I didn't reaslise how little this branch of the forum is used!

Anyhoo let's restart the ball rolling: Many Happy Returns Ian! :flower::star::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_864:

Thanks Akimbo.
Happy birthday Ian, thanks for all your hard work. Have a great day.:mysmilie_14:

Happy Birthday Ian

Happy Birthday Ian

Thanks for all your helpful posts Ian and hope you are enjoying your day.

Happy Birthday Ian hope it's a good one...������

Thank you for these regular posts you do of OTO. Happy birthday, Ian, I hope you are enjoying your special day. 🎂🙂

Happy birthday Ian
Hope you're enjoying your special day. Thank you so much for all the work you do bringing us notice of upcoming TSVs & OTOs. It's so usefu & really appreciated.

Happy Birthday Ian hope you have a great day. It’s my husbands Birthday today he’s 74 much older than you lol. ��������

thanks everyone ive seen some clothes i want but 1 top i want is in the US & the other 2 i want have to come from australia so dunno if im getting them or not yet as they aint going to be cheap but cant be bought here

Happy Birthday Ian...you don't look a day older!

No wait! That's the same photo from 10+ years ago!

:mysmilie_50:

Happy Birthday Ian...you don't look a day older!

No wait! That's the same photo from 10+ years ago!

:mysmilie_50:

LOOOL!! yep same profile pic as before i never like to change things as it works & people know who it is straight away & knows that they will get the best info from its why i design every post i do & do it the way i do just to keep it simple & clean cut

Latest posts

Back