Harry Slatkin TSV 7/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sounds interesting I would like to buy a set for gifts depending on price etc
They are really lovely, I bought the last tsv which consisted of 3 large candles in the most beautiful glass jars and for £41 all in, well worth the money. However, you'll be hard pushed to give any of them away, 'cause you'll want to keep them all for yourself!

They are really lovely, I bought the last tsv which consisted of 3 large candles in the most beautiful glass jars and for £41 all in, well worth the money. However, you'll be hard pushed to give any of them away, 'cause you'll want to keep them all for yourself!
Are they better than Yankee ?

Are they better than Yankee ?
I've only had one set of Harry's candles and the glass pots they were in were as good as the candles, so in that respect yes. Only ever had yankee wax tarts and a couple of votives and that was ages ago..but the HS are worth a try for sure.

How did you both rate the Luxenoa candle? Any good?
I love them been buying them from day one. The TSV was horrid nothing like the normal stock. Very very nice grown up fragrances my favourites are Fuego and Spa but they are all nice.. Take a punt on the votives set burn longer than yankees votives and they are so strong that you only need to burn them until melted and they smell the room for hours...try the set of five using easy pays and the MBG

I looked at the reviews as I fancied trying a Luxenoa candle but they were so mixed decided no.
I love them beautiful don't buy the black one just the silver. My fav is the 5 votive collection. Also the votives are perfect for Yankees and look beautiful for ages

They are not cheap but I find people give a low review if they cant afford something that's a wee bit more money but these are very good in the silver not the black jar

I have been lucky and got two of the 50 hour candle in a huge silver glass bowl for £20.00 each inc post on eBay. I will treasure these as they fill the whole of the downstairs as they have three wicks

I like Rylan too, he works hard and seems a lovely man. He is a scream with his, mum on celeb gogglebox

So avoid the black ones and go for silver. I don't do votives.

I suppose I am classed as a candle snob, I don't do Yankee.
These are more like a fine fragrance than Yankees which are essentially "fantasy fragrances big difference in style

Yankee these days are a bit hit and miss. I've just had some Goose Creek melts and the breezy tulips was lovely with a strong smell. I want to try the HS ones now and I've got my eye on those Christmassy ones on the website or maybe the TSV when I see what it is.

CC

Latest posts

Back