Harry Slatkin TSV 7/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a very niche perfume brand Byredo they have their own candle range at £50 plus. But have created a range for IKEA for an around a tenner each full size. You cannot buy them online but have to go into a store to find them
sounds like a good idea I wonder if Ikea is open under lockdown

I had a box of YC Christmas tealights last year, it was obviously an American selection & there were two that I loved - a pale lavender coloured one, unfortunately I can't remember the name, & Red Apple Wreath that I thought was gorgeous. I bought a large straight-sided jar & even unlit its fragrance was strong enough to fill the hall, stairs & landing.

There is also the consideration that something that smells wonderful cold can be awful when lit, or have no smell at all.
Exactly May. How many times have you picked up candles and they smell wonderful in the jar (yes Prices, I mean you!) and when you burn them they smell of absolutely nothing.

CC

True, I was given(not gifted), a candle by Frederic Malle and as I say only burn them at the weekend. Monday morning I got up and was taking my usual meds and had to blow my nose. Black mucus! Must have been from the candle. I was really shocked! Then coughed into a hankie and more black mucus:sick: I thought holy sh*t as the candles cost like £60!

There is a very niche perfume brand Byredo they have their own candle range at £50 plus. But have created a range for IKEA for an around a tenner each full size. You cannot buy them online but have to go into a store to find them
I had a Byredo handcream once and it smelled divine.

I am burning the last TSV that Harry Slatkin sold on QVC the three lidded jars. its on a slightly reduced price ..Cant believe how huge they are ...massive. The scents on cold sniff do smell very old fashioned but I am burning the almond one its gorgeous not even an hour has passed and its filled my quite large bedroom . I will let it pool and blow it out I am sure it will carry on scenting the room

Attachments

• Homeworx TSV 1.jpg
    Homeworx TSV 1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Homeworx TSV 2.jpg
    Homeworx TSV 2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 187
  • Homeworx TSV 3.jpg
    Homeworx TSV 3.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Homeworx TSV 4.jpg
    Homeworx TSV 4.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 164
  • Homeworx TSV 5.jpg
    Homeworx TSV 5.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 176
You know what the lids on these are exactly the same as the Luxena 4 wick candles silver with exactly the same embossing on the lid

I had a quick read through of the TSV and auto delivery option when they were briefly available online this morning. I'm fairly sure there's no cinnamon notes in the Xmas set, which is a huge bonus for me as it isn't a scent I enjoy. I'm rather tempted but will try to resist.
There are two further drops if anyone is thinking of auto-delivery. I have a sensitive nose so a I rarely light candles. I have a couple of the larger Woodwick in Xmassy scents and all I do is remove the lid for an hour and that's enough for me.
PS I can smell Prices too (esp. Figgy Pudding) but not brave enough to admit it! :oops:

Latest posts

Back