Harry Slatkin TSV 7/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh hello! These look rather enticing.... Nanny McFee where are you?
Come on, Mazza, let’s face it. Nanny McPhee hasn’t been anywhere near your front door for a good few months now, has she?
👵

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Set of 3 Season's Greetings 3 Wick Candles

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £44.50
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £4.95

A seasonal trio of three-wick scented candles from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin, offering the divine fragrances of Frosted Holly, Seasons Greetings and White Birch, showcased in stunning decorated glass vessels with embossed metal lids. Bestow the gift of luxurious home fragrance to a lucky loved one this Christmas or keep them and fill your own home with the aromatic scents of the season.

From the expert - founder and creative force behind the brand, Harry Slatkin, says "White Birch, Frosted Holly and Season's Greetings all create the festive story of the holiday-winter season".

Christmas cheer - celebrate the scents of the season with these traditional festive scents, which complement each other perfectly and can be combined to spread the spirit of Christmas throughout your home. Frosted Holly showcases the fresh notes of iced Fraser fir, frosted holly berries, cool peppermint and winter woods, while Season’s Greetings brings you white birch, fir balsam and crisp winter air, and White Birch delivers juniper spring, winter mint, redcurrant and balsam.

Top of everyone's gift list - with three fabulous scented candles to play with, you can either split this trio into separate presents for friends and family, keep one or two back for you, or present a lucky loved one with the whole set this Christmas! The hardest part will be parting with any…

Deluxe three-wick candle - these signature three-wick candles are designed to pool to the edge in 45 minutes once lit, so they burn down evenly, and their large size helps to extend the sophisticated aroma throughout your home.

Discover more scents - sign up to our Auto Delivery option to receive two further drops of three more, three-wick scented candles at the same amazing price, in beautiful themed collections and new speciality vessels. Spa Retreat will come to you in March 2021 with Afternoon Tea arriving three months later in June, so you can indulge the senses all year round.

• Burn time per candle: 20 - 40 hours
  • Clear glass vessel with decorative label and embossed silver toned metal lid
  • Candle size (h x w): 8.9cm x 14cm (3.5" x 5.5")

Contains:

• 1 x Frosted Holly three-wick candle (396g) - notes of iced Fraser fir, frosted holly berries, cool peppermint and winter woods
  • 1 x Season’s Greetings three-wick candle (396g) - notes of white birch, fir balsam and crisp winter air
  • 1 x White Birch three-wick candle (396g) - notes of juniper spring, winter mint, redcurrant and balsam

Spa Retreat Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x Jasmine & Lemon Zest three-wick candle (396g) - top notes of lemon zest, crisp water greens and palm leaves, middle notes of wild orchid and tropical jasmine, base notes of amber wood and warm vetiver
  • 1 x Sea Salt & Lavender three-wick candle (396g) - top notes of Provence lavender, salt air and blue sage, middles notes of Mediterranean bergamot, sea grass and thyme leaf, base notes of sun-bleached woods, moss and lichen
  • 1 x Bergamot & White Tea three-wick candle (396g) - top notes of orange, bergamot and verbena, middles notes of soothing white tea leaf, jasmine and thyme, base notes of carnation blossom, spa woods

Afternoon Tea Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x Lemon Drizzle three-wick candle (396g) - top notes of candied lemon, effervescent lime and sparkling sugar, middle notes of Limoncello, coconut milk, butter and juniper, base notes of vanilla, cupcake and musk
  • 1 x Afternoon Tea three-wick candle (396g) - top notes of sun-kissed lemon, tart lime, sweet mandarin, middle notes of iced berries, white peach and crushed mint, base notes of crystalized sugar, black tea leaves
  • 1 x Strawberry Jam three-wick candle (396g) - top notes of strawberry, blackberry and raspberry, middle notes of peach nectar, magnolia blossom and agave, base notes of white rum and vanilla sugar

What are peoples reviews of this brand? I've never used them, but like the sound of the 2 auto delivery drops.

I haven’t seen Anne Dawson for ages, let alone watched and listened for more than a minute or two. Is she always this bad? Below is word-for-word earlier.

Anne: “You really .., I mean, this is it, you give, you give a Homeworx Candle by Harry Slatkin and people are not going to imagine that you have spent that little to get something that beautiful and really that creates the experience....”

Harry: “Anne ... Anne [trying to stop her talking for a minute because she’s got verbal diarrhoea]. What would you pay for one of these on the high street?”

Anne: ”Oh my goodness. I’ve no idea. I mean .... you ..... It’s ... You really ... I mean ... and, and you know what, Harry, if you lifted it up and felt the weight and experienced the fragrance ...”

and she’s off again ...

20-40 hours burn per candle? So the same as a YC small candle then? Thankfully that means I’m out. No need even to summon Nanny McFee.
Its less than the yankee small jar I have the last TSV which smells lovely specially the Almond Flower but the burn times around 12-15 hours they burn down so fast. its a love hate thing the hate being the burn times

I succumbed to the AD...so bad - these candle sizes are similar to the ceramic pumpkins I bought and I had them burning for ages so personally, I think they're good value. Plus the later drops sound lush, I mean Strawberry Jam, yuuuuuum!

I'm sure they're lovely, but personally I'm done spending £40+ on candles. The first (and last) set I bought was because I was sucked in by the packaging, and though it didn't disappoint in any way - I ended up discarding 2 of the beautiful containers anyway, the last candle I'm gifting this year and it looks like a pretty expensive gift. It worked out costing £14, but it looks like it's worth a lot more. This collection looks a lot cheaper, and I would've thought the only place for the empty jars would be the bin, and as a gift, unless the recipient knows anything about HS, they'd have no idea they'd received a high end product. I'm sure my friend hasn't heard of him...but the gift looks really classy. I also think it's a pity they don't do refills.

I'm sure they're lovely, but personally I'm done spending £40+ on candles. The first (and last) set I bought was because I was sucked in by the packaging, and though it didn't disappoint in any way - I ended up discarding 2 of the beautiful containers anyway, the last candle I'm gifting this year and it looks like a pretty expensive gift. It worked out costing £14, but it looks like it's worth a lot more. This collection looks a lot cheaper, and I would've thought the only place for the empty jars would be the bin, and as a gift, unless the recipient knows anything about HS, they'd have no idea they'd received a high end product. I'm sure my friend hasn't heard of him...but the gift looks really classy. I also think it's a pity they don't do refills.
Are you talking about the last TSV in the heavy glass jars? I like them but the burn time for the money is very poor....I am gifting one and burning the second one. I know I will get less than half the stated burn time which is a bit cheeky tbh. God know what the TSV will be like. its a shame they smell nice so will be a treat and keep my yankees for every day burning

Last edited:
Are you talking about the last TSV in the heavy glass jars? I like them but the burn time for the money is very poor....I am gifting one and burning the second one. I know I will get less than half the stated burn time which is a bit cheeky tbh. God know what the TSV will be like. its a shame they smell nice so will be a treat and keep my yankees for every day burning
Yes those are the ones. I was impressed by the "throw"..sadly oh said the the Tiare flower one's scent actually made him want to throw! I'll have to admit even for me it was a bit overpowering, so I was actually relieved when it ran out. The vanilla/almond blossom was gorgeous, and we both liked it, and the other one...like I said I'm gifting. The Tiare flower one was the first one I used, and because oh hated it so much I burned it intermittently so it seemed to last ages, the other one yes, it really didn't last that long. Sadly my favourite Zoella candles don't seem to be available this year, so I'm gonna have to get them from Ebay in future...but got so many candles right now it'll have to wait!

the reason why its smaller than a normal one of his candles is to make room for a 3rd candle to give people a mix of scents which is what they needed to do to try & induce new people to the range as 2 bigger ones in scents most people wont of tried for £40 + post isnt going to go down that well

Yes those are the ones. I was impressed by the "throw"..sadly oh said the the Tiare flower one's scent actually made him want to throw! I'll have to admit even for me it was a bit overpowering, so I was actually relieved when it ran out. The vanilla/almond blossom was gorgeous, and we both liked it, and the other one...like I said I'm gifting. The Tiare flower one was the first one I used, and because oh hated it so much I burned it intermittently so it seemed to last ages, the other one yes, it really didn't last that long. Sadly my favourite Zoella candles don't seem to be available this year, so I'm gonna have to get them from Ebay in future...but got so many candles right now it'll have to wait!
Omg I can't believe this I have lit the Tiare flower and I feel like I am gaging I want to throw up...just had my breakfast: porridge and I feel as sick as a kitten. I had to check the bottom of the candle I thought no this is too much of a coincidence. OH WELL!!!!!
I loved the yellow candle to it ws nice no gagging there but this one uggggggg!

Gosh I am a sucker I just ordered the TSV on auto delivery but I like the sound of these. Small though much smaller than the regular stock. I need some fresh air the HS Tiare flower is killing me

Latest posts

Back