Has Abi Cleeve got

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ABBI HORNE further to my last post, and seeing her on yesterday, with her grubby nails and billowing billeous frock, I wondered........ is she pregnant ? because her tummy looks huuuuuge.
Those nails are so honky.

I'm keeping mine short with covid.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I see certain styles of hair/makeup/nails i often make a comparison with that “lady” H Grant was caught with as she is my benchmark of how not to look. Just update the look to 2020 and I’m afraid it is sported by most zelebs but i think it looks really cheap and tacky.

Abby C is annoying in so many ways, I can’t believe how much she is on, I know they are showing a lot of repeats at the moment, but do we really need to so much of the annoying woman she is desperate to sell her skin products, but when you look at her face,skin and complexion she is hardly a good advert. As for the other name sake Abby? where on earth does she get her FROCkS from? the colours,the styles,the accessories, she looks like a car crash. I can’t watch either of these woman.

Wednesday, 17th June, 11.00 pm
Just been watching Kim and Co with Jilly- one of the presenters that I like. The guest on the show, Is Jenny ? she is lovely, she’s not over the top, she talks about the garment and gives advice and never talks about herself, her voice is not grating in any way. Wish there was more like her.

I only tend to swear in extreme cases, but ....... sodding hell, WHY is Abbi Cleeve and her ****** products on yet again ????? she's been tagged on to the tsv again !!! oh and yet another NEW products of course. Surely the woman herself must realise she's been overexposed during the past 3 months, and instead of encouraging new sales, the opposite is happening.

Abi C never stops talking, it’s too much “information” for me to take in and decide whether to buy.

Her presenting style reminds me of Lee Holbein’s - they talk a lot but don’t actually tell us much.

Latest posts

Back