Has Alison Young lost the plot?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
AY is on Q at the moment and I am lost for words to describe what she is wearing. OMG. What a mess. Or am I just not up with the latest fashion?

AY is on Q at the moment and I am lost for words to describe what she is wearing. OMG. What a mess. Or am I just not up with the latest fashion?
It looks like granny's curtains!
It serms to be dipping lower at the front than the back, which is not a good look, imo.

It's not a great dress, the colour's not one I'd choose for a dress and the pattern's a bit odd, but I don't think she looks remarkably any worse than she usually does!

I like the fabric …can’t really see the style. I’m with my youngest son off school with ear infection and he ‘can’t believe how boring they are’ !!!
Me too boy - I just watched the cringe fest of a viewer appearance.
Apparently she’s saving a Gary Cockerill lipstick for the jubilee-as ‘it’s Her Majesty’s colour’.
I’m questioning my sanity right now…so I’m off to carry on sanding down the back door… rock n roll!! 🤣

Yes lost the plot ages ago,always dribbling on about beauty products,she should practice what she preaches,as non of the products seem to make a significant difference to her face.
Beauty expert?
Thats like saying Chunts is a shy retiring flower.

Watched for a while today until bored rigid. She was flogging a Margaret Dabbs 3 piece have set under the guise of "buy this set in case you have visitors over the Jubilee celebrations and they use your bathroom" . What the actual....... At that point I switched over! Desperation of what! Wonder if good old Hyacynith (spelling??? Sorry) on Quorio fell for this?

Watched for a while today until bored rigid. She was flogging a Margaret Dabbs 3 piece have set under the guise of "buy this set in case you have visitors over the Jubilee celebrations and they use your bathroom" . What the actual....... At that point I switched over! Desperation of what! Wonder if good old Hyacynith (spelling??? Sorry) on Quorio fell for this?
Because I often give myself a pedicure when I’m visiting. :ROFLMAO:

Which reminds me, I must stock up my "gifting cupboard" (forerly my "present drawer") with a stash of "just in case you happened to drop-by over the Jubilee celebrations" gifts for friends who may decide to visit on the off-chance. We haven't yet decided which home we're spending it at so I best have several delivered to each of them. I know I'll miss out on half-price P&P by sending them to separate addresses but what they heck, the staff can take delivery and unpack them, and it's more convenient than having to load/unload the back of the car.

It may not fit her finger at present is another reason she may have stopped wearing it.
She broke her hand some years back and had to get her rings cut off, she mentioned it on air. Then started wearing a Tova ring instead, then came her own Diamonique ring which she wore for a number of years. Then I noticed a yellow gold ring she was wearing for a while then that disappeared back in 2020?

The were threads on here asking if she had split from her husband, and where is her ring?

The strange thing in all these years, why she never got her original wedding/engagement ring repaired? It is not like she is short of money and can't afford to.

It looks like granny's curtains!
It serms to be dipping lower at the front than the back, which is not a good look, imo.
Could be that the bum is causing the fabric to lift at the bac.

It must be the mud brown number which highlighted Gary's baby pink jacket. Quite the pair!

It may not fit her finger at present is another reason she may have stopped wearing it.
Hubby had to have his cut off when he put on a bit of weight .. lol …sounds dramatic but it’s a clever little bit of kit they use a jewellers … was so funny as the lad wound hubby up and said “ the last bloke was woozy as he lost a bit of blood” 😂 bless … and then he lost a ring as he lost weight and it was in the attic of all places 😂 oh the drama

Most people will be making sure the bog's clean, the room smells nice, there's enough bog roll, the sink's shiny, the towels are clean and maybe just maybe they'll crack open a new soap!
I can picture Hyacinth now "Richard, make sure that all the Molton Brown" bottles are all facing outwards so our guests can see them!" "Oh and how many times do I need to ask you to decant your head n' shoulders into the crystal bottle?!"

Most people will be making sure the bog's clean, the room smells nice, there's enough bog roll, the sink's shiny, the towels are clean and maybe just maybe they'll crack open a new soap!
I can picture Hyacinth now "Richard, make sure that all the Molton Brown" bottles are all facing outwards so our guests can see them!" "Oh and how many times do I need to ask you to decant your head n' shoulders into the crystal bottle?!"
I think they should get Jim Royle watching it all and his reactions to the nonsense and snobbery 😂

I'm genuinely surprised that all the big beauty brands haven't jumped onto this with their "special edition" supersizes in a "souvenir bottle" and their "Royal Standard Coffrets". Come to think, it was the perfect bandwagon for Diamoneek to jump on with their "Diamond Jubilee Commemorative Ring" etc. I'm sure Elemis did something like this for the golden one, or maybe that was the olympics...

Latest posts

Back