Has Anthony Heywood been ......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just caught a quicky glimpse of AH doing the craft TSV tease.
Did anyone else see him ? :confused:
I just thought I'd ask did he look like he'd been in Simon Biagi's make-up bag ?

:giggle:

Funnily i thought he looked well on the TSV launch last night(i caught the first five mins checking the Bargain section on interactive - i'm addicted). Is he not supposed to be leaving to go sailing!!?

:hi:

He may well have looked very well facial wise but his hands were as white as snow :tongue:

Sounds like blusher/bronzer maybe self tan on face but he's forgotten his hands eh - i only caught the lauch for a brief few minutes so only noticed his facex:sun:

Sounds like blusher/bronzer maybe self tan on face but he's forgotten his hands eh - i only caught the lauch for a brief few minutes so only noticed his facex:sun:

Maybe he wears gloves whilst sailing to protect his hands with all the rope work. I think he looks hunky at the mo.

I thought he'd got white eyeshadow on and white highlighter along his top lip. Very strange:taphead:

I thought he was going off doing a captain pugwash somewhere. I thought he looked good. Nice to seem him back. He is one of the more bearable presenters

Funnily i thought he looked well on the TSV launch last night(i caught the first five mins checking the Bargain section on interactive - i'm addicted). Is he not supposed to be leaving to go sailing!!?

I think sometime soon!

He's quite a joy to watch at the moment !:happy: He was well matched with Fiona from Sizzix in the 7pm show, they seemed "at ease" with each other, none of this private-joke pahlava you get with Chuntley and Craig when they are presenting with Dornie.

Latest posts

Back