Has anyone bought the yellow or white gold multi cluster ring?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Firstly, apologies for the title, but I couldn't think of a less clumsy way to put it. :lol:

Have any of you bought LS670, or her 'sister' BS412 please? (Stupid question, I know as someone here is bound to have it.) It's the very modern multicluster and it comes in white and yellow gold- http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-bs412/multi-gem-ring/. It's up for auction tonight and I'd love it, but is it as good as the pictures?

MTIA

Last edited:
Calvin, I too have the white gold version of this ring and I love it! Go for it...and good luck "bidding"..... it is just lovely!
Cheers,
M

Just to add a further comment: the ring, although its big and covers a lot of finger, is very comfy to wear beacuse the whole gallery is slightly domed and the fact that the stones are bezel et means there is no catching and snagging... which is one of my pet hates!

I love large rings and I love this one cos' it ticks every box, large, showy, bright , comfy and generally fab!!
So, we all seem unanimous in our praise for this style.... worth the wait up, I reckon! Good luck!

I love that ring! I hanker after the yellow gold one, but I can't afford it at present. Good luck Calvin, hope you get it at a good price :1:

I've had both. Preferred the white gold one but the yellow gold one was lovely too - exceedingly well made.

HTH

IMVHO the gems in the white gold version are a better colour combination and are set in a nicer pattern that fills the finger in a different way from the yellow gold version. After being blown away by the white gold ring, I bought the yellow gold and I'm afraid was completely underwhelmed. The gemstones in the yellow gold version were far less saturated which was a huge disappointment.

Check out the pictures of both rings on the CR website. The shape is very different. The white gold has a larger spread from knuckle to knuckle while the yellow gold is more squat and fills the finger from side to side. I have short fingers and the white gold elongated my hand whereas the yellow gold made them look like sausages!

MultiStoneRing.jpg

MultiStoneRingonhand.jpg

Do you know, Meeshoo, I did not notice that difference...... I saw yours and had also seen it (the w/g version) being shown on air so that was what I went for... had not therefore paid much attention to the yellow style when it's been on before and had missed the change in style.... good example of "never assume".... must bear that in mind more often!

Thanks to everyone for your replies and I've taken note of what you had to say Meeshoo. I'll bear that in mind. I went off to bed in a strop last night and missed the ring! Talk about cutting off your nose......:lol:. Oh well, there'll be other opportunities. :)

Thanks to everyone for your replies and I've taken note of what you had to say Meeshoo. I'll bear that in mind. I went off to bed in a strop last night and missed the ring! Talk about cutting off your nose......:lol:. Oh well, there'll be other opportunities. :)

Hehe, I dragged this post out of the archives, but don't they say all good things come to she who waits? I ordered this tonight with some birthday money that's coming my way and I'll report back when it arrives. :D

Well done, Calvin... nothing like a little patience, eh? I'm sure you will like it... still liking mine, so comfortable to wear, even though it's a big look !

Latest posts

Back