Has anyone tried Perricone products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I am wavering on the perricone try me and want to use my eazy pays. Has anyone had good results from this range? I am a sucker for new products and would like to give this a go.

I was thinking the same LH, but then I looked at the prices of the full size products :mysmilie_81: lol although I have to say, I love the sound of the firming properties, so would be interested to hear any 'real' reviews.

As I have already posted back in DEC09...

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Which? have requested Trading Standards to investigate some skincare ranges that use nanotechnology (e.g. carbon fullerenes), especially Dr Brandt's Lineless Cream and some NV Perricone skincare. There are concerns about consumer safety.

I am not aware if this is still ongoing, or whether there is an outcome, but it is sth to bare in mind.

Last edited:
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Which? have requested Trading Standards to investigate some skincare ranges that use nanotechnology (e.g. carbon fullerenes), especially Dr Brandt's Lineless Cream and some NV Perricone skincare. There are concerns about consumer safety.

I am not aware if this is still ongoing, or there is an outcome, but it is sth to bare in mind.

:mysmilie_34: wish I'd seen your post before I just ordered the Try Me, watersiren!

I heard the guest say don't worry if you feel a bit of stinging when you first use these products. That puts me off as I have sensitive skin. Then we have the price, sorry but I can't spend that amount of money on a moisturiser!!

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

I am not aware if this is still ongoing, or there is an outcome, but it is sth to bare in mind.

:mysmilie_687: I shan't bother then. Nothing much else to tempt though as someone else has just said. Oh well back to farting then.

The try me priced product is good value, as the moisturiser in a 59ml size alone is £49.00. I don't really see the point in purchasing, though, because I know I won't become a convert to this range, with a face cream costing £200.00. Plus, I'm happy with the elemis pro-collagen.
Whenever I try to look up animal testing on this range, I am unable to find any mention of it.For that reason alone, despite what the price may be, I wouldn't buy it. It seems also that customer reviews are pretty thin on the ground, so there is no way we can know whether or not it is an effective regime.

I was given trial sizes of his range a few years back. Wasn't impressed.

I will say he writes books which you have to follow a salmon rich diet to fight anti aging. Also on QVC US community board I was reading today, seems another sciencist(sp) a woman actually makes his products and has her own range which is higher in the pep things for a cheaper price.

I decided to go for the try me on easy pay as it is good value. Have used some of the range a few years back when I could pick it up in the States for a more reasonable price before the pound nose-dived. Was quite impressed with the results, tho' have not tried these particular products before. :mysmilie_348:

I was given trial sizes of his range a few years back. Wasn't impressed.

I will say he writes books which you have to follow a salmon rich diet to fight anti aging. Also on QVC US community board I was reading today, seems another sciencist(sp) a woman actually makes his products and has her own range which is higher in the pep things for a cheaper price.

OOh, Donna, what's her name?!! :mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_697: I know, if I can find a cheaper but just as good alternative then I am so there!!!! I do remember 10CC, but I don't know what song you are referring to?! I have calmed down now, 6 shirts to iron does that for you - and that's just skimming the top of the basket :mysmilie_73:

I tried the Serum Prep from this range last year for The Beauty Bible, and I know another lovely forum member tried it too.

They have recently changed the fragrance, as it did have a very strong fishy smell, so I would imagine it is now even better!

I loved it and felt bereft when I finished the bottle. I am 41 and have very good skin with no wrinkles, having religiously used skincare from the age of 13 and never putting my face in the sun! However, after using it on one side of my face for 2 weeks I was told by my Niece that I was looking lopsided.

I've ordered 2 of the Try me kits to add to my skincare mountain. I can't wait to try the 3 products together. If I don't get the same effect I'll use the 30 day MBG and then I'll invest in another bottle of serum prep.

Highly Recommended.

I have just got the moisturiser in my Beauty Bible testing kit and used it on one side of my face yesterday and today, I love it.............unfortunately!

Calm down Capirossi, you'll do yourself a mischief if you get too excited. I thought you were about to burst into song. Perhaps you are too young to remember 10cc.

Or Ritchie Valens. Not that I'm old enough to remember him.

OOh, Donna, what's her name?!! :mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_697: I know, if I can find a cheaper but just as good alternative then I am so there!!!! I do remember 10CC, but I don't know what song you are referring to?! I have calmed down now, 6 shirts to iron does that for you - and that's just skimming the top of the basket :mysmilie_73:

The song is literally called Donna but starts off with the line ooh Donna.
BakerGirl, even I am not old enough to remember Richie Valens.:mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back