Has Anyone Tried the Sigal Style Sunglasses ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopping jenny

Registered Shopper
I was tempted by these a couple of days ago. They seem a really flattering shape and the crystals are not too 'blingy ' .

I wondered if anyone in this forum has bought them ? A friend of mine managed to get some on ebay but as she lives abroad I haven't seen hers .

I'm trying to be careful about my QVC purchases these days !

why do you need sunglasses - are you or are going on holiday abroad?

Hi Shopping Jenny if you are trying to avoid QVC purchases - why buy sunglasses? I've barely seen the sun in weeks here in the UK

I am a Rayban girl BUT mainly because I can't wear the Sigal type of sunglasses. I have high cheekbones, chubby cheeks and a little nose. They look ****** ridiculous on me. I can either wedge them on my nose and have the digging in to my chubby cheeks or perch them on the tip of my nose and be able to move my cheeks.

I thought they looked fab. Not too bling and I liked the graduated lenses.

I am so jealous of you girlies with the Jackie O type sunnies. They are so glam!! Oh well a chubby cheeked girl can dream.

I am so jealous of you girlies with the Jackie O type sunnies. They are so glam!! Oh well a chubby cheeked girl can dream.

Oh I have chubby cheeks, alright! Being size 22 means I can't escape 'em! Here's a photo of my Rayban Jackie Ohh's. They are very comfortable and look so good. The Jackie Ohh's II wouldn't suit me though.

View attachment 7986

0002957_ray_ban_jackie_ohh_sunglasses_black.jpg

Ooops - couldn't get the photo to upload. Hopefully it will work this time

They are so much like the Jackie Kennedy sunglasses which I love but have never tried the Sigal.

Latest posts

Back