Has anyone tried this? - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My sister's dog gets 'hotspots' and dermatitis but has been helped with Dew. She also uses a foam product along with pads by Douxo. It has orange and white packaging. It seems to help keep it at bay longer than anything else she's tried.

If you're interested I'll get the details off her.
Thanks, we already use the Douxo products, itā€™s chlorhexidine, which is the antibacterial they use in hospitals. Itā€™s good stuff. We didnā€™t like the pads, but the foam & shampoo are great.

Thanks, we already use the Douxo products, itā€™s chlorhexidine, which is the antibacterial they use in hospitals. Itā€™s good stuff. We didnā€™t like the pads, but the foam & shampoo are great.

I'm a big fan of chlorhexidine. I had to use Corsodyl for 5 months during lockdown to keep the toothache I was getting from a gum problem. It was a risk for abscess and the dentist was unable to see me so prescribed it, telling me he'd clean any staining when he saw me.

I ended up getting my teeth and gums jetwashed to blow the problem away and now have sparkly gnashers.

If it's a choice between pain and stain, I'll take stain any time (only 'cos I know it's not permanent, though).

We used it in hospital as a handwash as it binds to the skin and keeps killing microbes for a few hours.

Latest posts

Back