Have code but seen nothing to spend it on!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I still haven't used my GETGOR code, which is valid until tomorrow. I honestly can't find anything on the QVC website that interests me enough to use the code. I was vaguely tempted by some EMU slippers but they didn't have my size available, so that option was knocked on the head. I'm not buying the Elemis TSV tomorrow, easy pay code or not, 68 smackers plus p&p for a few pots of face-stuff is steep to say the least. I bought a new wok and a paella pan in a kitchen shop yesterday for £30 all in and that will last me years. Face cream will be gone in a couple of months, with nowt to show for it. Well, maybe a newer, younger, dewy skinned me if I choose to get sucked in by Keeley's hype.

This will be the first time I've not used an easy-pay code.

Nor me Flamenco - I had an idea I might gather up a few advance Crimble pressies with it or something but the feeble amount of items I have bookmarked as 'possibles' don't actually amount to very much at all.........plan B is to trawl (again!) through Last Clicks & nab myself a few goodies.......! LOL

Nor me Flamenco - I had an idea I might gather up a few advance Crimble pressies with it or something but the feeble amount of items I have bookmarked as 'possibles' don't actually amount to very much at all.........plan B is to trawl (again!) through Last Clicks & nab myself a few goodies.......! LOL

I'm doing exactly the same thing at the moment, but must say that I baulk at potentially paying 2-3 lots of p&p as well on top.

I still haven't used my GETGOR code, which is valid until tomorrow. I honestly can't find anything on the QVC website that interests me enough to use the code. I was vaguely tempted by some EMU slippers but they didn't have my size available, so that option was knocked on the head. I'm not buying the Elemis TSV tomorrow, easy pay code or not, 68 smackers plus p&p for a few pots of face-stuff is steep to say the least. I bought a new wok and a paella pan in a kitchen shop yesterday for £30 all in and that will last me years. Face cream will be gone in a couple of months, with nowt to show for it. Well, maybe a newer, younger, dewy skinned me if I choose to get sucked in by Keeley's hype.

This will be the first time I've not used an easy-pay code.

Anticipating I've bought a microfleeece duvet set. I don,t want to wait until january for it to be a tsv

I'm doing exactly the same thing at the moment, but must say that I baulk at potentially paying 2-3 lots of p&p as well on top.

Yes, I fear it will end as it usually does - I fill my basket with goodies, think about checking out, mentally add up the p&p charges for everything, start squawking out loud comments along the lines of 'Jesus H whatsit', 'I don't think so!', 'you're havin' a bliddy larf!' etcetera etcetera etcera, followed by ''remove items from basket'.....'click'! Stare blankly & despondently at empty basket page & go off & find something more interesting to do.....! :dull: :grin:

I tried to use mine on a Sarah Chapman kit but it didn't seem to work - was on two easy-pay anyway so wasn't that bothered.

Watching Keeley and Gobby at mo' - one 50ml pot of cream with a p&p of £5.95. Outrageous!

I tried to use mine on a Sarah Chapman kit but it didn't seem to work - was on two easy-pay anyway so wasn't that bothered.

Maybe one of the whatsits below was the cause for it not working? (I wouldn't have realised this myself but was apparently struck by a sudden onset of extreme boredom yesterday & randomly decided to read the T&Cs attached tro the EZPay code......! lol)

This offer can not be redeemed on waitlist, advance
order or auto-delivery items.

This offer can not be redeemed through our automated
ordering system Qcut or when pressing the red button
on Sky or Virgin TV or through QVC mobile.

This offer can not be redeemed on waitlist, advance
order or auto-delivery items.

This offer can not be redeemed through our automated
ordering system Qcut or when pressing the red button
on Sky or Virgin TV or through QVC mobile.

Why ever not?!
How petty is that!

I have had about three trawls on the website looking for things to buy and it is the p and p that puts me right off, if for example I bought some yankee candles, a piece of jewellery from last clicks and a pair of shoes I would then have to fork out another £15 at least to them delivered which is just taking the p*** . What I really need is a new microwave and Q don't sell them, just as well, it would cost about £20 in p and p.

I eventually used my code late last night on a South Western Silver ring which gets 5* reviews online. I am returning the Ken Paves Style-A-Do that arrived yesterday, esp after Mr Flamenco asked why I had a hamster in my hair. He just fell about laughing when I told him what it was!

Latest posts

Back