Have I missed something......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feck knows but she looks a right state. Perhaps that monstrosity is an offering for later in the winter fashion show. And whats with the hair - What a tip

They've just presented a Centigrade coat, 103012, sans buttons. I can't see me in WelshWinterWeather, struggling with my stick, a wheelie trolley and a coat flipping about, unfastened! Glen said there's so many ways to wear it - uh, tied with my belt or open - I count only two. CH can wear her back in a nice braid or fishtail but today's style is very scruffy. Mind you, what was JR wearing in the FlaarHour last night? A sleeveless nightie? She looked pudgy, short and dowdy compared to the guest, IMO. C'mon ladies, you are on the telly and provided with a wardrobe and you still get it wrong?!? Make an effort.

Just switched on the telly and, as ever-embarrassingly so, it's gone straight to Q.
WTF has Chuntley come as? Have checked the listings and can't see a fancy dress hour coming up :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Do you mean the cream blouse and black trousers? I honestly think it looks ok and appropriate for her job as a tv presenter. Ok, the hair has a Ken Paves curly do on at the side but at least she looks smart and like she actually takes some time getting ready for work unlike some of them who look like theyve just popped in on the way back from Tescos.

I thought she looked fab! Very stylish trousers. I like!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back