Have you found any budget buys lately ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tesco set of 5 microfibre cloths for £1.50 , not only great for cleaning, I'm using them as flannels in the bathroom, there super soft and feel lovely on ur skin.

The Perfume Shop ( online ) have a 15% discount code off any perfume until 18th April. Enter EXTRA15 at the checkout. They sell most big brands of perfume.

Essie nail polished (8 different colours) are only £2.99 each currently on www.directcosmetics.com (5% cash back thru Quidco). The company has been going for many years (existing pre internet days) and I've never had any problems. Postage is £1.95 (more for a tracked service) Well worth trawling through the site as there are often real bargains to be had, equally there are items with only a pound off the rrp so not really a bargain.

Jude xx

Tesco have a new range of skin care called Pro formular, most of the range is on offer atm , ive bought the Hot cloth cleanser for £3 for 150ml, comes in a tube and is boxed, it has a muslin cloth but tbh its not a very gd one, used it once so far and im impressed.

If anybody uses Boots No7 Protect and Perfect facial serum there`s a special offer online only. A 30ml tube costs £23 but Boots online are offering a pack of 6x30ml tubes for £60. Its a big outlay I agree but a huge saving if people use it.

Tesco have a new range of skin care called Pro formular, most of the range is on offer atm , ive bought the Hot cloth cleanser for £3 for 150ml, comes in a tube and is boxed, it has a muslin cloth but tbh its not a very gd one, used it once so far and im impressed.

Well ive been using the hot cloth cleanser for a few days now ( sorry it was £3.33 not £3 my bad) and i love it , and have returned to Tesco and bought another one and also bought there moisturizer £2 for 50mls and has an spf15, i went for the purifying version and its amazing , its moisturising aswell as leaving my skin matte, i also bought the spot gel as ive been getting a few break outs it was roughly £1.75 cant quite remember for 30mls and using these 3 products have totally cleared up my skin and im gonna be stocking up while there on offer.

The lady on Ebay who many people have bought the cleansing balm from is currently offering a free night balm with any order of 2 cleansing balms, both to be for the same skin type and all with free p and p.

The night balm is beautiful,I'm currently using it over the serum atm & it's gorgeous.

The serum was on special offer for April,30mls for the price of 10mls (fiver),fab value.

Definitely going to give the black soap a try! I've been using a mud like one from and reckon it will be their more expensive take on it!! X

The night balm is beautiful,I'm currently using it over the serum atm & it's gorgeous.

The serum was on special offer for April,30mls for the price of 10mls (fiver),fab value.

After spotting the info on here (thanks to you Marzy!) I got this offer and really like it. I went for the unfragranced version because I hate anything scented around my eyes. Quick question though, I followed the instructions which came with it and apply it straight on to clean skin under my Day Cream (currently Olay Regenerist 3 point) but without using my Instant Boost Skin Tonic which I really love. I just wonder if the serum would be as efficient if applied on top of IBST.....any comments please?

I also purchased a pot of hand cream and lip balm off the same seller and I'm very impressed with those too. Now tempted to try more from her range.

Hmm,I don't know,Busy, if the serum would be as efficient if used over IBST as I'm just using it (once a day)after cleansing with the cleansing balm,then serum followed by night balm.

In the morning,I'm using C&P followed by IBST,Decleor Neroli Oil & then Skin Repair.

I suppose you could try letting IBST dry for a minute or two & then apply the serum,I bet it'll be fine x

Thanks Marzy...might just trying using the serum once a day rather than twice and I'll buy some Night Balm as well. How do you feel these products compare with LE?

Ooops sorry I`ve been MIA on here for a few days so I`m only just catching up with this thread. Anything from Elinor on Ebay, the cleansing balm, night balm, serum or whatever, she`ll happily answer any questions if you message her via Ebay. I use the serum after cleansing and toning but before my night balm or moisturiser. I`ve found her very helpful and she also loves honest feedback. I bought her original handcream but found it too sticky so I messaged her and since then she brought out her new shea handcream which I`ve found to be better. I also messaged her that not everybody likes minty footcreams so she now does a lavender one too and I must say her footcream is brilliant !
She wants to develop her product range, keeps her prices rock bottom as you all know and uses only natural ingredients so don`t be afraid of messaging her with suggestions.

Thanks Marzy...might just trying using the serum once a day rather than twice and I'll buy some Night Balm as well. How do you feel these products compare with LE?

I think they compare very favourably with LE,Busy.

Much as I love C&P, I prefer balms tbh & Elinor's one is great.

There's not one product I've tried that I don't like but much as I love the body moisturiser (mature skin version,divine smell) I won't purchase again as the size doesn't go very far.

I haven't tried the face moisturiser yet though it's next on my 'to try' list.

Omg! Love the products! Used the cleansing balm, serum, hand cream and night balm! Products arrived super quick! I think I ordered on sat or sun? I needed everything as had used up loads so I've also got a body cream and day cream to try too! Fantastic! X

If anybody uses mineral powder foundation then I can highly reccomend Barefaced Beauty products. Bigger sized tubs than a standard BE tub and cheaper but just as good IMO. They do trial sized tubs too for around £3.95 and also do finishing powders, blushers, eye shadows, higlighters etc, all mineral. Suitable for vegans, cruelty free, no talc or nasties in them and free delivery on orders over £10.
www.barefacedbeauty.co.uk

Thanks Vienna, I am getting a little low on my BE supplies, and like the foundation in Medium Beige, what colour would you recommend in the bared faced range, any ideas? Thanks, there seems to be such a choice! Thanks again x

Hi Letz B if you email them and tell them which colour you use in BE then they`ll advise you which of their own shades is the nearest match. Or you could try one of their travel sized pots first. They`re £3.95. Full sized pots are £14 for 10g as opposed to BE approx £22 ( depending where you buy it from ) for 8g and there`s free p and p on any order over a tenner.

Latest posts

Back