Health & Wellbeing TSV 18/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe! But what lifestyle? 2 mortgages and vlogs through the mud in Banstead Woods? Sorry but she brings out the very worst in me. I am not a bad person, honestly.
I would not be at all surprised if the freebies are sold on sites like eBay by a third party who then takes a commission and it is impossible to track them back to the source of the goods.

Two mortgages take a lot of paying but selling almost new, top of the range goods is very lucrative if you didn't pay for them in the first place.

I had a friend who would sell for other people on eBay and it goes on a lot, especially if you don't ask questions about about where the items come from.

Add to that an unjustifiably high salary which helps with the mortgages. She wouldn’t have got them if her income didn’t meet their requirements.

Add to that an unjustifiably high salary which helps with the mortgages. She wouldn’t have got them if her income didn’t meet their requirements.
I don’t understand how the high salaries of TV and Radio presenters is justified, never mind the QVC band. You would like to think it is partly justifiable that a familiar or well liked or at least ‘known’ face would draw in viewers and listeners and hopefully keep them. However, as an example Zoe Ball was the highest earner in the BBC, despite the listening numbers falling by a million. So, I guess it’s the same with QVC. I used to watch for the extra tips from the BAs, some entertainment, and hopefully some quality items at a bargain price. I do not want to hear about how wonderful the lives of the presenters are, the freebies they’ve received, and I hate show off behaviour

Someone on FB (I look at it as a guest) has posted that the Theragun has a two pin plug on the charger so you need an adapter to use it.

I didn’t watch it being demonstrated but I wonder if they mentioned that?

Latest posts

Back