Helene Berman

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
Helene is such a lovely classy lady, so why oh why do QVC put her on with DF with no class whatsoever. DF tries to look dressed up but always fails. Wearing a fancy dress & jacket, which do not go together, then totally spoils the look with her big hobbit feet in a toe-post sandal 😱

She also mentioned that she wore the outfit to lunch with her 'writer' friends - both authors (don't you know). So how did that happen? I didn't catch what HB said in response, but then Gobby said to the gallery and studio "Helen said this is mine - just saying"

There's no end to the filching and free loading this lot will do.

Helene is such a lovely classy lady, so why oh why do QVC put her on with DF with no class whatsoever. DF tries to look dressed up but always fails. Wearing a fancy dress & jacket then totally spoils the look with her big hobbit feet in a toe-post sandal 😱
The jacket DF was wearing was too long for her and too tight on her upper arms. She definitely isn't a standard size, and I empathise with her in that respect. It looked doubly awful with the print dress, and the toe post shoes were a ridiculous choice. Did the qvc stylists dress her or was it her own idea of well dressed? Helene is coining megabucks in a classy way.

She also mentioned that she wore the outfit to lunch with her 'writer' friends - both authors (don't you know). So how did that happen? I didn't catch what HB said in response, but then Gobby said to the gallery and studio "Helen said this is mine - just saying"

There's no end to the filching and free loading this lot will do.
The jacket, even if a freebie, looked terrible on her. Maybe it will look better on her daughter!

There are very few able to mix patterns and Del Boy isn’t one of them. The jacket was awful on her but it would have been a lot better with dark plain top and trousers to streamline it a little, but in reality you need to be at least 6ft to get away with it.

I love the clothes but they aren’t for my shape.

Boxy jackets/blazers rarely look good on anyone short, particularly those that are busty and hippy. Then you have to get the right fit in the upper arms or they do look tight and 'pull'. Also (and I hate to harp on) again my biggest bugbear - yet so easily remedied, is the length of the sleeves !!! never never never have them below the wrist, if they do then it completely ruins the look.

Helene is such a lovely classy lady, so why oh why do QVC put her on with DF with no class whatsoever. DF tries to look dressed up but always fails. Wearing a fancy dress & jacket, which do not go together, then totally spoils the look with her big hobbit feet in a toe-post sandal 😱
What a disaster. Debbie looked like she was getting ready to sell veg at a stall in Walthamstow market not present a premium clothing range.

Being brutally honest there isn't a tat peddler worthy of wearing or selling her designs. The only one who would look good in them is Ali K but the downside is that she'd talk 19 to the dozen & interrupt all the time.

What a disaster. Debbie looked like she was getting ready to sell veg at a stall in Walthamstow market not present a premium clothing range.
I caught the repeat,honestly it was embarrassing. DF mumbled something and the horror on Helene's face😲 I think she's told her team,next time not bag ladies please!

Isn’t there a TSV soon? If so she will have to deal with all of the tat peddlers - maybe she might think Del Boy isn’t the worst - or maybe she will 😇

I saw Helene look DF up and down at one point, and look pointedly at her footwear as if to say 'scruffy mare'. She's not wrong either.

I always think Helene's clothes are for tall ladies but I did once see Anne Dawson in a black coat and she looked really nice in it. I was going to buy it myself but it was pricey and didn't have great reviews. Still, Anne's about my size and I do need a smart black coat.

CC

Boxy jackets/blazers rarely look good on anyone short, particularly those that are busty and hippy. Then you have to get the right fit in the upper arms or they do look tight and 'pull'. Also (and I hate to harp on) again my biggest bugbear - yet so easily remedied, is the length of the sleeves !!! never never never have them below the wrist, if they do then it completely ruins the look.
Mikael is guilty of wearing jackets with too long sleeves. Sometimes they are just above his knuckles, or he has rolled them up. He is a small person, but surely he could afford a few pounds to have the sleeves shortened. He's always bragging what a clothes' horse he is !

Mikael is guilty of wearing jackets with too long sleeves. Sometimes they are just above his knuckles, or he has rolled them up. He is a small person, but surely he could afford a few pounds to have the sleeves shortened. He's always bragging what a clothes' horse he is !
Surely not, he's the ‘the most dapper man on TV’ allegedly...

Latest posts

Back