Helene Berman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ummmm, I was always under the impression that the elegant grey haired lady who comes on with HB is actually Helene Berman !
Today, though, she's referring to ''she' , as in 'she loves the notched neckline', which indicates that Helen Berman is tucked away somewhere else. Ever felt like your balloon has been popped ?

Now I'm even more confused. Micael has said "we have the lovely Helene with us " so why is HB referring to herself in the third person ?

Now I'm even more confused. Micael has said "we have the lovely Helene with us " so why is HB referring to herself in the third person ?
Is ’she’ not her muse/customer?
Ummmm, I was always under the impression that the elegant grey haired lady who comes on with HB is actually Helene Berman !
Today, though, she's referring to ''she' , as in 'she loves the notched neckline', which indicates that Helen Berman is tucked away somewhere else. Ever felt like your balloon has been popped ?

There was a lovely short coat a while back and Anne Dawson looked great in it, however, it had really poor reviews. As it was over £100 I didn't go for it.

CC

I definitely believe there is a basic 'standard' for QVC and another for top outlets. I bought a Helen Berman 2 piece suit about 12 years ago from a department store - it was in a beautiful beige with a slight gold thread running through it. The jacket was Chanel style and I felt a million dollars in it, - so it was worn to several weddings during its lifetime. The quality was top notch, but as expected the QVC 'stuff' doesn't come anywhere near close.

I definitely believe there is a basic 'standard' for QVC and another for top outlets. I bought a Helen Berman 2 piece suit about 12 years ago from a department store - it was in a beautiful beige with a slight gold thread running through it. The jacket was Chanel style and I felt a million dollars in it, - so it was worn to several weddings during its lifetime. The quality was top notch, but as expected the QVC 'stuff' doesn't come anywhere near close.
Are you saying that Helene Berman produces two distinctly different qualities ? Where does she cut corners for the QVC items ? She mentions that she uses fabrics and trimmings specially made in Italy and France which leads one to believe they are high quality. However, I have heard her talk about her 'QVC customers' particularly liking a certain style or cut, so her QVC line must made for QVC only, including the materials. On a different note, her feet look tiny, so she wears tiny shoes that remind me of Marie Antoinette's pretty slippers and shoes. In my next life, I'll have small feet !

I'm only commenting on those who have bought HB from QVC, and have found reason to criticise. I personally never have, but we've known for years that many brands dumb down for their QVC product range. Kipling being one, and Lulu Guinness another, especially in their tsvs.

Are you saying that Helene Berman produces two distinctly different qualities ? Where does she cut corners for the QVC items ? She mentions that she uses fabrics and trimmings specially made in Italy and France which leads one to believe they are high quality. However, I have heard her talk about her 'QVC customers' particularly liking a certain style or cut, so her QVC line must made for QVC only, including the materials. On a different note, her feet look tiny, so she wears tiny shoes that remind me of Marie Antoinette's pretty slippers and shoes. In my next life, I'll have small feet !
I've looked at those available through different catalogues under the J D Williams umbrella, from the Q & through her website, which only shows a Sample Sale. The Q is selling some that are also in this sale, the ones in the catalogues are different & some of the used ones on eBay are gorgeous - off to email a seller asking for measurements...

Latest posts

Back