Help! How do you order from ideal world?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scooby-Doo

Registered Shopper
IV never ordered from ideal world before. Wanted to get an Emma mattress - on TV there's no phone number just a caption telling you to go to the emma mattress website ( which is selling it £200 more. ) On ideal world website you can watch live TV but nowhere to order it. When i tried to find it under mattress it wasn't there. What are they playing at - looks like a scam so i gave up!

Scooby Doo they sold out and couldn’t take any more orders. When they sell like that you normally get a code that they give you when it’s on air to go to the website and enter it, but yes sold out now.

Scooby Doo they sold out and couldn’t take any more orders. When they sell like that you normally get a code that they give you when it’s on air to go to the website and enter it, but yes sold out now.
Thank you very much for your help ! 👍

The Emma Mattresses are still on sale, where are you seeing sold out.

Even if you go to Emma website https://www.emma-mattress.co.uk/shop/ without IW, they have an 'Easter40' code for the next 27 hours, which gives you 40% of their normal price, so only 1% difference.

I had a look on Ideal World website and it said it was sold out, that box they have that says “item was popular now sold out........” or along those lines, then looked again few minutes later and it had disappeared. Thanks for helping Scooby out.

To place an order, you can either click the 'Buy Now' button – which takes you straight to checkout or click the 'Add to Basket' button, which will store the item in your basket.

Latest posts

Back