help pls locating CROWN ring

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
was searching through clearance two days ago and spotted a silver crown design ring which i think was diamonique....not my usual choice but i fell for it. Went to order and now i can't find it. There were a few left so i doubt they've all sold. Any help much appreciated :up:

merryone

VIP Shopper
Hi, I've got nowt much on today, so I had a quick look on the qvc site and came up with nothing, so I tried the ordinary internet and found this one. It's silver diamonique as you said and from qvc. The item no is 698370 but it says it's no longer available. Is this the one?

Attachments

merryone

VIP Shopper
arghhhhhhh that's the one!! Thanks Merry but no longer available :(
Well, when I keyed in the item number it just said that the information I requested is not available at this time. Perhaps it may be worth trying again later or contacting them by email...having said that QVC don't have a very good record when it comes to getting back to people, perhaps you could ring the order line and quote the number. You said you thought there was plenty in stock so you never know..good luck!

Calvin

VIP Shopper
Flip me. This is turning into a right ROYAL fiasco Jamesy! :smirk:

Mam

VIP Shopper
Found the Crown Ring!

was searching through clearance two days ago and spotted a silver crown design ring which i think was diamonique....not my usual choice but i fell for it. Went to order and now i can't find it. There were a few left so i doubt they've all sold. Any help much appreciated :up:
Mrs James, the crown ring is listed on today's bargain hunter. The item number is 698370. Sorry, can't do links. Hope you're lucky enough to get your size.

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
thank you very much Mam...how odd that it should suddenly reappear! x

have ordered :)

Last edited:

Catkins

VIP Shopper
I'm sure you'll look very regal in it ma'am. Make sure to wear your best kaftan!!:happy:

beauty junkie

Skincare Addict x
Mrs James, the crown ring is listed on today's bargain hunter. The item number is 698370. Sorry, can't do links. Hope you're lucky enough to get your size.
thank you very much Mam...how odd that it should suddenly reappear! x

have ordered :)

Thank you both so much I have been looking for this ring for ages. x

P

Pinkpussycat

I hope you're both going to be pleased with it and that you don't receive someone else's tatty returns.:up:
Because then you'd have to return it and have your account closed...

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
If they do that to our Mrs.J. we will be round there, like a shot. Mob rule. :muscle: :mysmilie_365: :mysmilie_503: :mysmilie_498: :mysmilie_455:
aw i'm touched (but then you knew that anyway) :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks