help pls locating CROWN ring

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
AND i'm the only one that buys their kaftans and Thorntons!!!

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
well it has just arrived and it is very lovely :up: perfect fit, substantial size....just not sure yet which way up to wear it?

Calvin

VIP Shopper
well it has just arrived and it is very lovely :up: perfect fit, substantial size....just not sure yet which way up to wear it?
Don't tempt us. :devil:

(Seriously, really pleased you're pleased :happy: )

Loveinamist

VIP Shopper

You could treat it like one of those message rings. Wear the crown so people can see it means you are looking for a consort. Wear it so it faces you says you are spoken for. :wink: :mysmilie_467:

beauty junkie

Skincare Addict x

Mine came and I love it it's really chunky and heavy, I have decided to wear it with the crown facing towards my hand iykwim. It makes a great thumb ring too. x

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i've decided i like it that way best too...glad you're as chuffed as i was

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks