help pls locating CROWN ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
was searching through clearance two days ago and spotted a silver crown design ring which i think was diamonique....not my usual choice but i fell for it. Went to order and now i can't find it. There were a few left so i doubt they've all sold. Any help much appreciated :up:

Hi, I've got nowt much on today, so I had a quick look on the qvc site and came up with nothing, so I tried the ordinary internet and found this one. It's silver diamonique as you said and from qvc. The item no is 698370 but it says it's no longer available. Is this the one?

Attachments

• crown.jpg
    crown.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 605
arghhhhhhh that's the one!! Thanks Merry but no longer available :(

Well, when I keyed in the item number it just said that the information I requested is not available at this time. Perhaps it may be worth trying again later or contacting them by email...having said that QVC don't have a very good record when it comes to getting back to people, perhaps you could ring the order line and quote the number. You said you thought there was plenty in stock so you never know..good luck!

Found the Crown Ring!

was searching through clearance two days ago and spotted a silver crown design ring which i think was diamonique....not my usual choice but i fell for it. Went to order and now i can't find it. There were a few left so i doubt they've all sold. Any help much appreciated :up:

Mrs James, the crown ring is listed on today's bargain hunter. The item number is 698370. Sorry, can't do links. Hope you're lucky enough to get your size.

I hope you're both going to be pleased with it and that you don't receive someone else's tatty returns.:up:

Because then you'd have to return it and have your account closed...

Latest posts

Back