Help! (Sazza or Graham, please)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
I seem to be unable to message anyone new, and my last post was being monitored before posting for some reason (it was only about Molton Brown so not controversial). When I sent a DM to someone this morning, it wouldn’t let me edit it. I wanted to message Sazza to ask about it, but don’t seem to have a DM option anywhere, so would appreciate if you could message me about what’s going on. I dont think I could have offended anyone! (This thread is now saying awaiting approval before being displayed publicly. ☹️)

I’ve just returned from holiday and viewing the forum for the first time for a week so haven’t a clue what is happening.

Will keep going for a few days to see if the adverts stop eventually.

I’ve just returned from holiday and viewing the forum for the first time for a week so haven’t a clue what is happening.

Will keep going for a few days to see if the adverts stop eventually.
It is a work in progress, we suffered major issues with the forum and we are currently trying to get it sorted. For now we ask for members patience whilst we see what we can do.

That’s fine - I’m sure it will eventually be sorted but the ads have increased since this morning including funeral ones.
Really just trying various things at the moment to ensure the forum for the future. The banners are usually related to the topics being discussed, sadly due to obvious reasons that is why funeral ones are appearing.

Latest posts

Back