Help with a return please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I have an item to return (Elemis TSV) and usually I go to the post office but I haven't been out for weeks so I want to do it through Hermes, but I'm not getting anywhere with knowing how to go about it. I know on the QVC website it says to go to Myhermes but then what if you're sending to QVC? I can't get through to QVC customer services. I have found a courier on Facebook who said that she will collect it even though it's not usually her round but another courier said it can't be done that way as it won't be recognised in the system. Can someone help please, this is driving me nuts! Many thanks. :)

There is a link to 'myhermes' on the QVC website: it's underlined in blue. If you click on that, it will take you to the returns section.

You will need a printer, though, for the label.

Sorry, I should have said that you'll find the link, by going via 'contact us', and selecting, 'how do I retrurn an item@'.

They seem to have shuffled their website a bit.

The collection will be automatically arranged by Myhermes.

It's a while since I used it, but I think it costs £3.95, and I think they offer a range of dates.

The only time I’ve returned an item via Hermes was when QVC told me to because the item was too broken and too large to go via the Post Office. My courier called round the next day, put a label on the package and scanned it. It got back to QVC safely.

Latest posts

Back