Help with bingo cards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
We have a little (slightly tragic) game in our house. If some nasty chore comes up (like cleaning out the wheelie bin) upon which we cannot reach a consensus as to whose turn it is, we crack out the QVC bullshit bingo cards. The loser of said game has to do the chore. I need to make some new ones now. I've got the following for a beauty hour - can anyone come up with some other suggestions? Thanks should go to FiKi of DecleorElemis - always good value.

hydrate
replenish
tightening
firming
loss of elasticity
pigmentation
hooding of the eyelids
a stressed skin
medication
synegistic/ism/ally
menopause/time of life
drop it into your routine
visible signs of ageing
take it to the next level

Troubled skin
flushing
blemishes
dark circles
makes your eyes look bigger
eyebrows/eyelashes look thicker
so forgiving
conditioning ingredients
good to go

"Cleaning out the wheelie bin"......????
OK is there only me that's never even considered such a thing? :confused:

"Cleaning out the wheelie bin"......????
OK is there only me that's never even considered such a thing? :confused:

I've only done it once, and that was because after bringing it back in, after it had been emptied, i checked inside (to make sure everything was gone) and found maggots in the bottom! :puke::puke: Lots of bleach and hot water later, i discovered it wasn't MY bin but a neighbours. I always check the bin left outside gate now to make sure its mine!

I've only done it once, and that was because after bringing it back in, after it had been emptied, i checked inside (to make sure everything was gone) and found maggots in the bottom! :puke::puke: Lots of bleach and hot water later, i discovered it wasn't MY bin but a neighbours. I always check the bin left outside gate now to make sure its mine!

Sorry Ninac but that made me laugh because it`s the kind of daft thing I`d do.

considered purchase (not expensive)
affordable (never cheap)
"woman of colour" & "African American" I cringe when the American guests realise the latter doesn't apply in the UK, but they don't know what the equivalent expression is here. I've also never understood why the phrase "woman of colour" sounds any better than the old "coloured woman" used around the time of the US Civil Rights Movement!

Back to more light-hearted stuff:
Gifting
Fabrication
and any mention of bus fare, car parking fees to shop on the DHS, and the price of a pizza, curry or coffee and cake or a bunch of fresh flowers!

Girlfriends will say, "What have you had done, have you had a facelift, I can't believe it!?"
Migrating, as in lipstick bleeding.
Money back guarantee! Send us the empty pots back! Yes, right!
When in doubt, order taupe!

I'm afraid it's game over, winner takes all if Glen "little pump" Campbell gets through a whole hour without the words "Easy", "Little", "Story" or without the use of the singular where the plural is more usual, as in "Trouser" or "Pump". :mysmilie_17:

I'm afraid it's game over, winner takes all if Glen "little pump" Campbell gets through a whole hour without the words "Easy", "Little", "Story" or without the use of the singular where the plural is more usual, as in "Trouser" or "Pump". :mysmilie_17:

As in 'maybe we could put this with a little trouser', or 'maybe we could pair this with a little pump'?

Exactly so! Mind you I suspect hell would freeze over before Glen could manage an hour without saying these phrases!

Oh yes! Searching through wardrobe each morning for something cool to keep flushes at bay, now there's a story!

"Poker" Dot Season maybe over but...

Oh no! :angry:

I've just realised we're approaching Pointsietta / Pointsetta time! AAAaaaaaaaargh! :sad:

It's Poin...Sett...ia

How hard can it be? :taphead:

Say it with me Simon and Kathy I'm talking to you!
:mysmilie_10:

I meant may be not maybe in the title ... look now they're affecting my grammar too!

Last edited:
Jewellery wardrobe
Desk to dinner
Quickly pop this on before you leave work and suddenly you are ready to go to a club etc - now I know it is long and many a day when going to a club was even in my vocabulary, but there isn't anything you could do to my work clothes to make them suitable for a club.
Suits all skin tones, it will adapt to your skin colour and give a perfect match (bollocks)

Latest posts

Back