Help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
I know that this is a very very random request, but I am sure others have ':giggle:insignificant things' that play on their minds. Mine is this, can someone remember the # before the current one #qvcalwayswithyou. I know it is insignificant and is not important in any way, but it is starting to 'bug me' that I can't remember what it is. Shoot me I am sad

Not quite (it wasn't a trick question honest), but I can't remember even any of it, did a quick google with the information you very kindly provided and found it. Find what love - love what you find, which kind of makes sense.

Thanks again :giggle:

The promo where they’re all larking about really annoys me! Spend more time getting the colours and sizes right instead of throwing things across the studio, dancing, standing on one leg, colouring in pretty pictures (how old are these people?) and what is it with the bloke at the end looking like he’s walking into an urinal!?

I seen a Radley presentation on a bag a week or so ago, and without a word of a lie, all they did was hold it up and talk about the colour, then off on one about cancelling trips out and food, no size of the bag, no handle length, did it have a zip on the back? don’t know, they didn’t show the back or the inside, so anyone who wanted to buy it wouldn’t know what colour the lining was or if it had a pocket. The presentations on QVC are dire, it’s like walking in to a shop blindfolded.

I seen a Radley presentation on a bag a week or so ago, and without a word of a lie, all they did was hold it up and talk about the colour, then off on one about cancelling trips out and food, no size of the bag, no handle length, did it have a zip on the back? don’t know, they didn’t show the back or the inside, so anyone who wanted to buy it wouldn’t know what colour the lining was or if it had a pocket. The presentations on QVC are dire, it’s like walking in to a shop blindfolded.

Just like my "Another Shambles" thread, there is no point in shopping TELEVISION at all, if they don't actually SHOW you things.

And with the Ninja Foodi TSV, all they did was waste ££££££££s of expensive food by showing you things they'd just cooked in it, the same with their saucepans etc.

What a shambles.

Just like my "Another Shambles" thread, there is no point in shopping TELEVISION at all, if they don't actually SHOW you things.

And with the Ninja Foodi TSV, all they did was waste ££££££££s of expensive food by showing you things they'd just cooked in it, the same with their saucepans etc.

What a shambles.

I couldn’t agree more Strato, they could’ve cooked the food once then just shown clips of it being cooked, but that’s QVC for you, they wouldn’t know how to sell a product if it slapped them in the face, you’re right they’re a complete and utter shambles.

Latest posts

Back