Here we go folks...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks (hereafter known as Jill.I.Am) is on with Decleor.

She's just been extolling the virtues of the Life Radiance moisturiser. Apparently it is her skin saviour and she cannot live without it. Like everything else. She then went on, in the next breath, to say that it wasn't rich enough for her as a cream, so she needed another moisturiser on top.

She is suffering from blemishes apparently. Not surprised seeing as she must apply every single beauty product QVC sell every single day.

So it's her skin saviour but doesn't do what it's supposed to?

One word

ROLLOCKS.

She's an addict to just about every bl....dy beauty product there is. Sad that none of it is working - but then, I don't suppose she pays a copper penny for any of it.

Is there any cream/ gel/masque that she doesn't use? If she was getting a freebie for every time she mentions she uses a product it would explain her generosity to her friends/ dustbin man / window cleaner etc.

She probably calls in at Boots on her way home and stocks up on Ponds cold cream, Radox bubble bath, a jar of Vaseline and a Rimmel lippy .... who does she think she`s kidding when she says time after time that some particular product is her " saviour " ?

I thought she was a perricone addict?

So she says, but she also loves Elemis and Decleor and Emma Hardie and Sarah Chapman - she simply cannot live without any of their products! :tongue:

She did say on air a while back she buys all the Perricone vitamins and supplements though. Yet she still has breakouts and more crow's feet than a bird's nest.

Give it up, Jill.I.Am. Admit that you take your slap off with Ponds Cold Cream and that you "cannot live without" a blob of Astral on your cheeks twice a day.

Jill was doing my head in tonight, she just wouldn't shut up but the way she was going on about the life radiance was ridiculous!!!

She is certainly no advert for any of the multitude of brands that she claims to use. If I was a rep on Q trying to sell my products I would be horrified to be on with her, even if I represented Ponds cold cream.

Well I for one believe every word Jill.I.Am says:rock: Errr what did she say again, had to have the sound off after a bit, reminded me of tinitus in the ol' ears. Actually please don't post what she said as I'm not sure the site is large enough to cope! Jeez she was on another level 2nite. :giggle:

AAAGGGHHHH!! She's just said "I need you on those phones" AGAIN! :talking::yawn:

Jill Franks (hereafter known as Jill.I.Am) is on with Decleor.

She's just been extolling the virtues of the Life Radiance moisturiser. Apparently it is her skin saviour and she cannot live without it. Like everything else. She then went on, in the next breath, to say that it wasn't rich enough for her as a cream, so she needed another moisturiser on top.

She is suffering from blemishes apparently. Not surprised seeing as she must apply every single beauty product QVC sell every single day.

So it's her skin saviour but doesn't do what it's supposed to?

One word

ROLLOCKS.

Fiona agreed with her thou and said that they found that Jill needed a moisturiser ontop, I think Tanyas skin looks bad, cant understand them saying Tanya is on her 4th tube of the life radiance cream so much for Decleor products if it makes ur skin look red and blemished like Tanyas. Least Jill isnt writing a book and mentioning it EVERY times shes on air ..............yet anyway :thinking:

Last edited:
So she says, but she also loves Elemis and Decleor and Emma Hardie and Sarah Chapman - she simply cannot live without any of their products! :tongue:

She did say on air a while back she buys all the Perricone vitamins and supplements though. Yet she still has breakouts and more crow's feet than a bird's nest.

Give it up, Jill.I.Am. Admit that you take your slap off with Ponds Cold Cream and that you "cannot live without" a blob of Astral on your cheeks twice a day.

And we all know she wouldn't look any different! I'd forgotten about Astral. Joanna Lumley uses that apparently and she doesn't look bad for her age!

And we all know she wouldn't look any different! I'd forgotten about Astral. Joanna Lumley uses that apparently and she doesn't look bad for her age!
Astral makes a lovely night cream in winter and smells delicious too. If I were selling a skincare range and Jill was banging on about how its responsible for her looks I would be cringing and wishing she'd shut up.

Latest posts

Back