Hermes tracking

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
I have two parcels on order from Q. Today the tracking says "manifested to courier". Can anyone enlighten me to what this means,please?

I think it means being allocated to a courier, the next stage is Courier received , the final stage being signature from customer.

I noticed this yesterday when I was tracking a parcel.

image.jpg

I've noticed that a few times, I'm due for a delivery today, it's a different courier on a Sunday because my usual fella mustn't work on a Sunday. I noticed the past two bank holidays I've had a QVC delivery on a Sunday if there's a bank holiday Monday. Other companies like catalogues deliver on a Sunday and use Hermes but wasn't aware QVC did.........I don't care who delivers my parcel anyway, so long as I can get my grubby little mittens on it! :mysmilie_14:

..feeling whimsical this morning!

My Babylis TSV is showing "out for delivery" this morning, but Hermes tracking on Sundays and Bank Hols can be a bit misleading I've found, if it's been dropped off at my usual bloke it'll come on Tuesday, but he was off yesterday and there's a stand in who might deliver today...time will tell.

Manifest is a funny word; I know in this context it means a shipping record but it's a on old word that has me imagining the Courier saying,

"Lo! and the parcels are made manifest in my over-worked estate car. So be it!" and the packages materialise in a puff of purply sparkly smoke!

:mysmilie_459::mysmilie_854::mysmilie_501:

My two parcels (one being the MB TSV ) have just been delivered but the tracking e-mail hasn't changed.
Q are certainly upping their game with regards to delivery!

Well strike me down my Babylis gizmo has arrived! Fabulous, but Mr Akimbo answered the door (less fabulous!).

My MB TSV was showing as manifested to courier this morning but has now changed to received by courier. I shall be amazed if I get a delivery on a Sunday, it would be a first here.

My BaByliss pro curl was ordered yesterday during then early morning repeat and was delivered at 11.30 today. Verdict aft after the first very quick use is it is a keeper

QVC should deliver quick because for the price you pay for p&p, average £5.95, that's what most company's charge for next day delivery anyway.

I ordered in Next yesterday morning and it was delivered to a store at 11.38 this morning and I got the tracking link and free delivery. M&S also do next day delivery to a store free of charge.

My MB TSV was showing as manifested to courier this morning but has now changed to received by courier. I shall be amazed if I get a delivery on a Sunday, it would be a first here.
I am duly amazed as it has just arrived! Well played Q and Hermes.

Latest posts

Back